• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Does the shooting Gallery owner have lip fillers

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Shooting-Gallery-Owner-3D.png

In OOT we meet the owner of a shooting gallery who happens to have very full lips. This look is generally not achieved through natural means and often requires injections into the lips to give a more plump appearance.

The gallery owner appears to have shaved his chest and belly hair into the shape of a necktie to look smart for his customers, which indicates he takes a great pride in his appearance as well as sporting an immaculate bowl cut hairstyle. This look is not the fashion today to be sure, however it could well have been in Hyrule at the time.

So the question I have is do you think this guy gets lip fillers? Also, because OOT came out when most of the Instagram influencers you see today were young or not even born yet could the gallery owner in fact be responsible for inspiring the large increase in lip fillers we are seeing in celebrities today?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I think he just got stung in the lips by a bee. Maybe he’s allergic.
It's possible a bee is the culprit yet he appears this way both in the past and the future. It could be that he uses bee venom to keep his lips plumped up on a regular basis. Explaining why he looks the same in both periods of time

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
It's possible a bee is the culprit yet he appears this way both in the past and the future. It could be that he uses bee venom to keep his lips plumped up on a regular basis. Explaining why he looks the same in both periods of time
What are the odds that both him and his terminian variant, who live in 2 completely different climates and ecosystems have access to bees? I mean we see wasps in termina but not in Hyrule.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
What are the odds that both him and his terminian variant, who live in 2 completely different climates and ecosystems have access to bees? I mean we see wasps in termina but not in Hyrule.

Bees are absolutely native to Hyrule and have been found in even the earliest entry in the timeline, skyward sword and endure for thousands of years existing still in BoTW.

Their hives are found in OOT especially in the grottos. Considering the shooting gallery man lives in market town which is a hub of trade and then Karariko which becomes the new hub of trade it's highly likely he can access bees or someone who can procure them for him.

Termina features giant bees as you pointed out, mostly featuring in southern swamp which is the area in which the termina counterpart of the gallery man lives.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Also, because OOT came out when most of the Instagram influencers you see today were young or not even born yet could the gallery owner in fact be responsible for inspiring the large increase in lip fillers we are seeing in celebrities today?
I doubt that people that would be influencers would be interested in Zelda games.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
The Dashing Darknut has started a new thread called “How did Sparrot get such good eyes” in World of Zelda

5-EDABDC2-1614-427-D-8670-055-A8279-DA9-B.webp
He has a case of exophthalmos, usually a thyroid related problem. More often occuring with the overactive thyroid disease, but sometimes and in Sparrot's particular case I expect he has the more rare version which occurs with underactive thyroid just from looking at his weight distribution there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom