• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Does the Imprisoned Have Bad Breath?

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Does the Imprisoned have bad breath? Think about it... he is a monstrous creature of evil that has not taken a breath mint for centuries. I think because of all the evil and horrible things that the Imprisoned has consumed... it must have bad breath.

What do you think? Should the Imprisoned brush his teeth once in a while, or take a jumbo sized breath mint?

I don't know, man. On one hand, like TheBlueReptile said, The Imprisoned certainly has some nice, bright teeth.

On the other hand, The Imprisoned doesn't even have any arms. How is he supposed to brush his teeth when he can't even pick up a toothbrush? Also, he spend a lot of time scooting around on his stomach. I wouldn't be surprised if he earned himself a mouthful of dirt every once and a while.

Hmm, I don't remember ever seeing anyone in a Zelda game ever brush their teeth. So the Imprisoned probably has equally bad breath to everyone else :P

Nope. Chuck Testa. In Demise form, he brushes his teeth and then returns to be imprisoned. :lol: Personal stupidity blunder.

I take it you haven't completed the game yet then
The_Imprisoned_Third_Battle.png

Don't remind me of that horror! D:

yeah, i think he probably does have pretty bad breath. and his mouth is so big that link could probably smell it from skyloft

Who dares to say that the Imprisoned might have bad breath? I mean, the argument of him not being able to brush his teeth is a strong one, but if he would have the bad breath of not being able to brush his teeth for an eternity, I think Link would have died when jumping on it's back due to the smell poisoning the air around it. I think there is only one logical conclusion: mint bacteria. His stomach has to be full of mint bacteria, who also climb up his throat every once in a while to brush his teeth. They are like little, magical people, only they are not, they are bacteria.

Hmm... Might we be running out of ideas here?

It appears to breathe darkness, in which case, I'd imagine his breath to be quite malodorous and pungent, but tolerable seeing as it was completely innocuous to Link.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
No no no, do you not know? The inside of The Imprisoned is all rainbows and unicorns and strawberry patches!

The inside of all evil is always something lovely. This is why Ghirahim supposedly felt rainbows, because he was feeling incredibly eeevil. And Demise/ Imprisoned is the most evil of all. Consequently, his breath smells like strawberries.

I take it you haven't completed the game yet then
The_Imprisoned_Third_Battle.png

Aah! You're totally right!! Wow, I'm awesome! :lol:

In that case, I am forced to change camps! Yes, The Imprisoned must brush his teeth. His teeth look very well maintained, and, now that I recall he did have arms with which to lift a toothbrush... Well! That settles it in my mind!

Well, seeing how The Imprisoned One is sealed away. I would think that being sealed away preserves everything the way it was when it was sealed so he probably has nice breath.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
One of the funniest threads I saw in a while :lol:
I think he does brush his teeth. Heck that is the reason why he got arms the second time you fight him. I'm ptretty sure he heard a lot of people complain about his bad breath and mixed with mints it is not going to work all the time. So he got himself a set of long arms and allons-y, there you go....a toothbrush. Well the third time it was getting difficult. Link wanted evidence and take a look himself but that stupid thind decided to fly and all his peppermints stuffed in his invisible pockets

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom