• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Does the idea of new story content excite you?

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
We saw a new trailer for Age of Calamity during today's livestream.

The trailer showed off more story content, not much, but we saw Zelda crying over her mother's grave, we saw Akkala Citadel on fire, we saw a full-scale war and the Champions interact with each other.

Breath of the Wild's story content was divisive, with some people loving it and some people thinking it could've been more. With your opinion on BotW's story in mind, what do you think about the idea of more story? Are you indifferent to it, and won't pay it much attention, or is it, perhaps, the thing you are looking forward to the most about in Age of Calamity?

My main issue with AoC's story is that we know what happens. We know who will live and who will die and we even know how.

AoC is just a way of showing us things we've never seen but know happened.

BotW was light on characterisation or any real depth, so having AoC give us more insight to the characters will be nice, if it gives the characters enough screen time to actually develop them.

I am looking forward to blanks being filled in and seeing such an event in full tragic glory, I just hope it delivers because the entire cast of BotW could do with a lot of character building even after the main game and DLC.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I don't think that was Zelda crying at her mother's grave. She looked like she was in the recently destroyed Hyrule Castle. You can see one of the giant pillars in the background. She probably just watched a lot of people die.

But, I digress. I am absolutely excited for more story content. BotW has my favorite story in the series, as well as my favorite characters, so seeing them brought to life even more and watching how they struggled and fought to the death is gonna be intense. I wanna see interactions between all the characters and I wanna see a lot of side stories about their lives and the battles they fought. I just want stuff. Fortunately this game looks like it's gonna be full of stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom