• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Does Nolstalgia Matter to You?

Ah! I love the feeling of nostalgia, even if it's one of those weird 'fake' feelings (which is why you can feel nostalgic for things you've never done). So I love playing old games for nostalgia value, even if they may not be great. It's just comforting to see those SNES or NES graphics sometimes.

Chameleon

Down for maintenance.
Nostalgia always sucks whenever something new comes out, but is enjoyable when you rediscover something from years before. But I always accept new games and love them for what they are and not for not being what they were before and what the old games meant to me. That is irrelevant for me and should be for everyone.

Not to me, however it does matter if the game ages well, for example i absolutly cannot play the first metroid, its just so boring compared to other games i can play now.

Ohmygod. Nostalgia.... it's what makes me want to buy the sequels of games! With out it, what reason would I have to buy games besides good reviews? :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom