• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Does GameStop Still Take PS2 Games?

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
I also have a Wii Guitar Hero guitar. Yes I know they are a rip-off but I don't want to sell them one by one, and I can't ship them all at once..it's like 30 games..so do they?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Some GameStops don't carry PS2 games, so it depends on where you live. The GameStops I live by still take GameCube, PS2 and Wii games..so I would guess they're the same for you, but it just depends. If your GameStop CARRIES that kind of game, chances are they TAKE them as well. :) Good luck!

To my knowledge they still take PS2 games. I see them in my local Gamestops (we have 2 in town) when I go.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Now, this seems like yahoo answers here! Honestly, I'm gonna answer you, but I'd prefer you didn't go to gamestop. Some do, some don't, just call the gamestop(s) in your area and ask them if they do or not. Yet, in all honesty sell them online because gamestop would give you about 2 bucks for older games.

GokaiRed45

A Tokusatsu dork
Its a yes and no because as everyone said it depends on the gamestop in our area. The gamestop near me still sells PS2 games and everything else except GC, GBA and Xbox games. but just go in or call them to see if they still offer anything for PS2 games. :)

octorok74

TETTAC
My Gamestop doesn't take them anymore. But the other game store I go to takes them and games all the way back to Atari 2600. You need a record for your record player, they have those too. It is a great store.

Dan

Well they do but you may as well just give them the game for what they give you. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom