• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Does Every Soft Dirt Location Have a Golden Skulltula? (OoT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zant

Friend of The Kaleesh
In the Twilight Realm...In the Twilight Palace
I know that some soft dirt locations (such as the one at Dodongos Cavern) have Golden Skulltulas. My two questionsare
1) does every location have a Gold Skulltula?
2) if you plant the magic beans in the hole without puting bugs in it will the skulltula still come outt of the hole?

Thanks

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
No, not all of them.

I think once the hole is filled, it's filled. I'm not too sure about that one though. By the way, this should be in Game Help.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I think once the hole is filled, it's filled. I'm not too sure about that one though. By the way, this should be in Game Help.

Even though I never tried it, what Swiftblade says makes a lot sense to me.

Regarding the first question I have no clue and I will follow how this thread develops with the greatest interest :). (but I wont play OoT myself right now to find out, cause I am busy and have so many games waiting to be played)

Johnny Boy

Doctor JB!
No, I know for a fact that not every soft soil spot as a gold skulltula in it.
In the past, I have put a bug down the hole in the soil and the gold skulltula still comes out. So, it's fine to plant a bean if you haven't yet put a bug down the hole.

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
The only soft dirt that doesn't have a skulltula is the one where the bean selling guy is at. And yes after you plant a seed you can still get that skulltula.

D

doclinkin

you can save bug too. right after you put them down, catch one again. a skulltula will still pop out, and you still have your bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom