• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Does anyone still use Deviant Art?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
You know, that site where you can post your creative work. I know it was hot back then but I haven't used mine in like 4 years or something besides visiting it from time to time.
So what about you? Do you still use it or not at all anymore? Or you never used one to start with?

You know, that site where you can post your creative work. I know it was hot back then but I haven't used mine in like 4 years or something besides visiting it from time to time.
So what about you? Do you still use it or not at all anymore? Or you never used one to start with?

Hahaha hahahhaha...

img-2691906-1-brock6.jpg

I don't want to talk about it.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I look at it all the time, though I don't have an account on it yet, I check in everyday to see if any of the comics I read get updated.

I will get a account on my birthday in April, because that's when I'll be old enough to use it.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I do, it's the best way for me to upload my art. I used to be part of a group of Ojamajo Doremi fans but we have all drifted over the years.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i still browse it every now and then when i'm bored

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I still haven't learnt digital art and I don't think I'm skilled enough to make it worth lol. So maybe at a later phase I may use it.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I am on there occasionally, but not to often to call myself a regular, my only problem with the site is that a good percentage of users adhere to the "Deviant" side rather than the "Art" side of DeviantArt.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Starting to wish there was a better place to upload art after the update the forced on us at the end of May, they better start improving things soon. This is why with my poke project I no longer link directly from there but use Discord instead to show off my art, as they don't deserve the traffic.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I have an account, but it's been years since I did anything with. Nowadays I just check in every... eight months (?) or so to see how swollen my inbox has become with art notifications.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom