• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Does anyone know why Enemy Camps have no Enemies?

So I’ve been replaying Breath of the Wild finishing up some Side Quests when I came across a billboard in Hateno Village talking about ridding Hateno Beach of monsters. So naturally I went on down to Hateno beach to find an enemy camp, and when I did it was empty, this was concerning because I had never been to this camp before in the current Blood Moon cycle. I thought nothing more of it and continued on. But when I teleported to Great Plateau Tower a nearby camp was empty too! Again I had never touched this one in the Blood Moon Cycle. This continued on and on, though not every camp was empty just every other one I encountered. I think It’s a glitch and if it is can someone please tell me how to fix it, because it’s making the game really boring.

So enemies de-spawn?
I don't remember any despawning After the hateno sidequest.
Also which camp on the great plateau is it?

My only answer is just wait until another blood moon happens.

The Bread Pirate

Youtuber/Student/Christian
So I’ve been replaying Breath of the Wild finishing up some Side Quests when I came across a billboard in Hateno Village talking about ridding Hateno Beach of monsters. So naturally I went on down to Hateno beach to find an enemy camp, and when I did it was empty, this was concerning because I had never been to this camp before in the current Blood Moon cycle. I thought nothing more of it and continued on. But when I teleported to Great Plateau Tower a nearby camp was empty too! Again I had never touched this one in the Blood Moon Cycle. This continued on and on, though not every camp was empty just every other one I encountered. I think It’s a glitch and if it is can someone please tell me how to fix it, because it’s making the game really boring.
I don't think it's a glitch. If you are talking about the tree forts scattered around Hyrule, some of them purposefully lack enemies.

A good example of a tree fort without enemies is found on the road between Twin Stables and The Great Plateau. I believe they are meant to be shelters for the player.

I don't think it's a glitch. If you are talking about the tree forts scattered around Hyrule, some of them purposefully lack enemies.

A good example of a tree fort without enemies is found on the road between Twin Stables and The Great Plateau. I believe they are meant to be shelters for the player.
I agree with the tree forts.But he said "Monster Camps"

The Bread Pirate

Youtuber/Student/Christian
Yes,but monster camps are every monster stronghold,while tree forts are only a few of the total.I think he's talking about mostly these.View attachment 44953
If we go to Hatano Beach on the BotW Object Map then we see that the only monster encampment is this one. Seems like it is a tree encampment, but not an empty one like I assumed.
1603801786058.png

Maybe CrazedCuccu is looking in the wrong location? It's impossible to help unless we get some feedback.

Talk to the girl farmer, up the hill just outside the village heading towards the Lab, she will tell you about the Sheep rustling monsters on the beach.
Maybe that will help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom