• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Does Anyone Know if Nintendo is Gonna Fix the Treasure Chest Rupees?

David

But you called me here...
I personally really liked how Twilight Princess wouldn't let you get more rupees than you can hold. It really helped me fill up my wallet when I needed to. It helped me not have a full wallet, and then waste the Rupees that I was collecting. I would really like for Nintendo to not "fix" that feature, but to leave it in.

Well, I was definitely way off on my assumption of others's opinions on the system. If most people like it, they should keep it that way. I really liked that one guys idea of changing the icon to a rupee tho.

That rupee chest thing never really bothered me in TP; ...don't know why. For me, in Twilight Princess, rupees were pointless, with the exception of buying Water Bombs or using the Pointless-except-for-in-the-Cave-of-Ordeals Tunic.

Rupees were somewhat useful in WW, especially because of the absolute necessity of Tingle's expert Triumph Fork map deciphering skills.

8thWonderWorld

I hope Nintendo makes SS have such an abundance of Rupees. I'm okay with lots of Rupees if their are plenty of stuff I can spend it on like upgrades and stuff like that. And it looks like SS is going to have that for the Beetle.

What it should do if you opened a chest with rupees and your wallet was full is leave the rupees in the chest but change the icon on your compass/map of that chest to a rupee :)

I hated backtracking in TP to only find rupees, I ended up writing descriptions of chest areas so I'd know if I opened them or not.

I was thinking this xD, it would help, if not, there is a second option, it would be easy and would work for the people who liked the system in TP and the ones who dont, as simple as, if you open a chest and your wallet is full, you get an option like "you found 100 rupees!! ...but your wallet is full, would you like to take the rupees anyway?

-Yes

-No

well, that should made it, no? xP

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom