• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Does Anyone Here Use Pokémon Showdown?

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Just wondering. I know Smogon sucks (as you can clearly tell from my signature), but hey, it's nice to be able to battle Pokémon without spending hours, even days, making a team. I'm just not that patient.

Fig

The Altruist
At the current moment, I am using Pokemon Showdown to test out my competitive teams as my 3DS is out to Nintendo for repairs. It also helps me plan out for next year's VGC as I am actually going to attempt to make it to Nationals! Plus Pokemon Showdown allows me to make all the teams that I want and lets me know beforehand what to do and what not to do. Not only that but I am able to create nice strategies the more I use the time a team. Although I don't have a decent team that I win with all the time, I am slowly building up to that level because I am able to create the team that I want to use in the future before I fully invest my time and energy to make a team that can either be the strongest team in existence or might not even be worth it in the long run.

I use an alternative called Pokémon Online, but I only use the built in Team Builder it has to plot out my team and create them in my actual Pokémon games. I don't battle on the simulator itself because "Tiers R 4 Queers!".

But seriously I can't try out the team I made because of these tiers and I just get given a random generic tier team, so I just make them in my Pokémon games and test them out the proper way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom