• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Does Anyone Here Speak More Than One Language?

Ghosi

Schmetterling
My mother language is Hungarian. I am fluent in English, and I can speak some German, but ist nicht gud. I have to take a third language up in high school, so hopefully I can start learning Chinese next year.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I used to be able to speak some spanish, but since I don't use it on a daily basis anymore I've pretty much forgotten how, so I'll just stick with english, or american since I don't speak proper english.

I speak English and Japanese.I'm a native English speaker but I have a better Japanese accent.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I speak English, Japanese, a bit of Spanish and this year I am taking up French and Portuguese!

Rachel

be vigitant
I'm fluent in English, and I've been learning Mandarin Chinese for a few years. I'm not fluent yet, but I've got a decent range of vocabulary (characters and pinyin) down.

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
Well, it's obvious that I speak English, but I'm currently in French 3, and I'm thinking of possibly becoming a French teacher, so I'm aiming to learn how to speak French fluently. I will be going to France after I graduate. My French teacher is planning a trip with the students, or at least the ones who can pay for it. So far there are only two students going for sure, that being me and a friend of mine... @_@; The first five days we'll be together, visiting many cool places, and then the next five days we're with host families...so I realllllly need to work on my French...hehe... ^^;;

Although I can't really speak them, I do know a few words in Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, and German. Hehe. x3

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I'm native Norwegian, which means I speak Norwegian and have no problems understanding Swedish and Danish. I'm fluent in English, I took French for five years in school, but can't speak it to save my life. I've learned to count in various languages that I otherwise don't speak (German, Italian, Japanese, Finnish, Thamil) and right now I'm in the process of learning Norwegian standard sign-language (yes, sign-language has languages, even dialects... must be a nightmare for deaf people who wants to travel abroad...)

Pen

The game is on!
Naturally I speak Swedish since I live in Sweden, and I also speak English (I did live a year in England and we learn English in school), and I do speak German fairly well.

So I'd say I can speak three languages! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom