• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Does Anyone Here Speak More Than One Language?

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I am a double major in college; Astrophysics and Spanish. I love to learn different languages and am proud to consider myself pretty fluent in Spanish. I also speak a little Chinese (mandarin).

I'm just curious, do any of you speak another language? If so, which?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
No, I'm a native English speaker. I was asking because you said that your English accent sucks; I thought it might not be your first langauge.
It's just that I have used Spanish more than English when dealing with people personally. 70% speaking Spanish over 30% English. I can write in both languages quite good, although I do confuse many words at times and end up using the wrong one, like...Now with Know, Write with Right, One with Won, etc. :P

Kybyrian

I speak fluent English, of course. I am also capable of speaking German, but I can't say that I'm very fluent. I can understand perfectly and follow a conversation, but I have some trouble with sentence construction because my grammar skills are dull at best anymore. A person would understand me if I was speaking to them, but I wouldn't actually be speaking grammatically correct. I speak a little Japanese and am actually currently learning. I have a limited vocabulary, which is something I really need to brush up on.

I have a great accent in all three languages btw. Austin just sucks.

English, broken Portugese, and terrible French.
What sucks is that I can understand Portugese just as well as English, but I speak it pretty badly. This makes communication difficult when seeing my family in Brazil. :/

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Lets see

Japanese(terrible), English(well duh), Gaelic(terrible),French(N/A), German(Broken)

wow

I speak Norwegian, becasue I am norwegian, I also speak ok english and I'm learning german in school. :)

I can speak Spanish, in addition to English. It's my favorite course at school, and I may look into doing something with spanish in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom