• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Does Anyone else Miss the Hover Boots?

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I dont miss the hover boots at all.

I couldn't care less if they never came back. Being able to run off a ledge an extended 5 feet isn't a concept that interests me. And I don't like sliding around when I walk. Reminds me of running on ice.

However I do want the Pegasus boots to return very badly

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
CheesXCrackers said:
We wouldn't need the stupid stamina bar,

WHOA I can NOT let that slide. The stamina meter is WONDERFUL. It's like, "Yo dawg, we heard you like fun. So we put fun in yo Zelda so you can have fun while you play Zelda." The stamina meter is amazing, and needs to come back.

As for the Hover Boots, I was indifferent to them. To be honest, I don't really care whether they make a comeback or not. If they don't, then that's fine. If they do, I hope they're accompanied with some good puzzles.

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
meh, I could take the hover boots or leave them. To be honest, the zero traction that came with wearing them was annoying, and they also made me nervous while using them. I'd rather they can up with something new that has similar effects. But having the Pegasus Boots again would be awesome.

Fig

The Altruist
I miss those fluffy, cool styling, awesome, unique, fantastic hover boots! It would be great to see them again in a future Zelda title! But I do hope that the hover could be more useful than it was in Ocarina of Time. What I'm is that Nintendo should make it more efficiently and necessary to use in order to pass to the next portion of the game. I've played the Shadow Temple any times and rarely I used the hover shoes, usually for jumping huge gaps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom