• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Does Anyone else Hate the Way Link Runs in Skyward Sword?

N

Newton

I noticed that if you walk you call it with your sword out while going into a cave, it has the same animation as in twilight princess

I don't really have a problem with it. Plus, I think you can move his sword to another position, though I'm not sure, I beat SS a few weeks ago, and don't remember.

atompike

On my Zeldathon Quest
I really don't mind it to be honest, just think back to morrowind. ugh that animation was crap.

Caige

Moves Like Jagger.
Not really. I think it's pretty cool, actually. He seems more human to me that way, in making him have flaws. I especially like it when he sprints, because I remember the first time I saw it, when the stamina gauge ran out, I thought he was going to fall flat on his face.

zellinkda

one of many
I agree with you. semi. partially. i dunno. the way link runs doesn't bother me entirely, but when i first played, the whole stamina meter and dashing and the way he ran striked me as odd. (ooh i haven't used that word in what seems like years:O) i kinda just wish they didn't have the stamina meter altogether. that way, we wouldn't have to stop every time we swing our sword too many times.

In my opinion Link looks cool no matter how he holds his sword =D But usually in video the sword is pointing straight because the player is holding the wiimote like that! You can hold the sword howerver you like, it just depends how you hold the remote!

S

Soohable

I rather choose Link running and walking as we used to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom