• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Does Anyone else Hate the Way Link Runs in Skyward Sword?

Why is it the little things that always bother people about games? -_-

Heh heh... I've noticed this, too. In most cases it is their way of simply trying to find fault in a seemingly perfect game. Nothing is inherently wrong with that, but sometimes it can get a bit out of hand. :sweat:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Most likely because they want a reason to keep OoT in the top spot.

Nope, the reason why little things like this bother people is because of what we're promised before the game releases. I don't think it was ever promised that Link would have a "proper" running posture, but other 'little' things are blown out of proportion to be seen as the best ever, and that is why they bug us. 'sides, OoT stays on top no matter what because it's as flawless as Ghirahim is fabulous.

it does look pretty dumb, but really the way that link runs is actually THE best way to run in real life. it sounds crazy but the hands and sword cut through the air much easier that way, making less pressure on running and can make you go faster. im not sure why japaneze would make it like that but if your girl was about being chased by evil, wouldnt you want to save her as fast as possible.

When Link runs with his sword pointing forward it looks really stupid, but I liked the stamina sprint thing they added.

Maffiline

nirorlei
When you run in SS, you gotta hold down A. It's called "dashing" but whatever. You're running.
And Link automatically puts away the sword. :p

shaymin1

Derp.
I thought it was fine.

Like other people have said, you're the one controlling Link so you can decide what you want him to do. :)

I like how link runs and above all the sound he makes when he sprints up a cliff. HUUUUuuuuuuupppp.

L

Lenatkiramaru_

BAHAHAHA, yeah I know and I've tryed to point my remote another ay but link still runs with his back arched and sword forward.. he looks so weird! xD

Well its the way you hold wii remote. I hold it side ways to not see the way the holds it like a child running with scissors. Or I just dash.

Yeah... I do get a little annoyed seeing him hold his sword straight out. Which is why I held my wiimote to the side while I ran, so it looked better. >>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom