• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Does ANYONE Else Hate The Aftertaste of Coca Cola?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Hey guys whats going on its ya boi yu comina t ya live with a gameplay video of I HATE COCA COLA?!

So I went to the supermarket today after 2 hrs of biking, damn my feets hurt a lot, and I made the grape mistake of buying COCA COLA. Initially it's a good refreshco, even when chilled, but the after taste leaves this lingering feeling that I can only describe as brown. And I don't mean the color of the soda, I like brown people and brown soda! It just makes me feel dirty. I know sodas in general are highly assidic, but this lingering feeling I describe ONLY happens with coca cola and pepsi. It doesn't come with Doctor Peppers.

So does anyone else hate after effects of coca cola? Leave a comment below after the jump!

G

Guest-3

Taste is kinda... interesting? But the feeling of sugar piled on your teeth... not THAT is disgusting

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Sounds like a...

#FIRSTWORLDPROBLEM
It defo is a fwp...now fwb is a different story naam sayin. I'm not confrontational or nothin but coca cola is the #1 cause of fatigue and obesity in the USAN as well as a signifucant contrubutor to heart diseasen mesothelioman and i think myopia. And diabetes. So cocacola company needs to revision there genetuc makeup for the soft drink TO BE HONEST

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
There's an episode of The Weekenders where all of the popular kids have soda with no funny aftertaste. Unfortunately I was never able to determine the truth of this as I was never popular.

Raven Storm

Paint the world black and grey
I don't mind it. But all together, I legit got rid of all fizzy relate drinks.
So I haven't tasted it in months.

I kind of miss its sugary goodness :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom