• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Does Anybody Play Super Smash Bros Brawl Online Anymore?

piratedude108

BANANA WITH DREADS!!!!!!!
Hi i'm curious if anyone still plays super smash bros brawl online anymore. Every time i try to play online i cant find nobody:(

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I have to admit that I haven't been playing Brawl recently. How long do you normally wait in the rooms? I know that I've had some trouble finding people on occasion.

You know, I'm willing to play with you if you want to exchange friend codes. ;) Unfortunately, I'm on vacation right now, so I can't Brawl any time soon...

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I play Brawl very frequently, but NEVER play online. I have tried it beyond enough and have been let down every time by horrible lag, terrible button delay and dropped connections, even with friends in my town.

Well, my Super Smash Bros. Brawl disc is messed up and I need to get a new one, but I played online sometimes. Whenever I did, I never really had problems finding people.

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
No. I wait waaayyy too long in those rooms and nobody ever comes! D: And I've never bothered exchanging friend codes with people; the whole system is just too tedious for me. I'll play with friends at my house, but not online.

chrisplushado

All I want is Wii friends
I used to TRY to brawl online all the time, but I always get connection errors because my wii is so far away from the router. for some reason Mario Kart Wii always works perfectly though.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I didn't play Brawl online that much to start off with, but I've been spending less time with Brawl online now. I still do play Brawl on a regular basis though.

I still play it, I even post videos of it and such. If you'd like to add me feel free to PM me for my code. This comment applies to anyone else that's looking as well. I just need to mention before hand that I'm NOT competitive. I play for fun, and sometimes put items on.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I don't really like to play random wifi matches on ssbb but my bro does all the time I always encounter hackers who ruin all the fun with invincibility and such but i'd like to organize a SSBB match but i don't have the best online connections. CURSE YOU AT&T AND YOUR DIAL UP. :lol:

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Use spectator to know for sure if anyone is online. But i think most people gave up on the wifi for Brawl because of lag and failing to connect with other players. Someone's firewall can easly prevent connecting with other players, which is very annoying because most people don't know the issue nor don't know how to fix it with port forewarding. Even the DNS server can prevent from connecting with other players, thats why i use the servers of OpenDNS.

Other thing i noticed with wifi is that if a player fails to connect because one of the other players has one of these issues, then it prevents them from connecting. It would have been way better if one player becomes the host and a host without issues is reliable, because that way everyone can connect. Capcom did that right with MH3, especialy when you can choose the server and rooms yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom