• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Does Anybody Like EA Sports Games?

Personally, these games are so-so. NHL, Madden, and NCAA Football and Basketball games are soooo fun. On the other hand, the NBA and other games are so dull. So, does anybody else play these games.

Also, I couldn't find anything else that was similar, so you can boot this if something similar is on here too.

I think the new NBA Jam is EA? That game is really good, everything else i dont care for.

Dan

Not really since I'm not a fan of many sports (none) I guess playing a video game version could be fun but just too realistic for me. The only sports game I've ever really liked was mario strikers ;D

IndigoRose

Princess of Awesome!!!
I LOVE SSX if that counts, and FIFA is fun! My dad has MLB and NCAA but I don't really play them cuz I'm obsessed with SSX!

NHL has come a long way. I feel like it s the only sports game that is different every year. Unlike Madden were every game has been the same since 08

Braivety

FPT | Breb
Look, I don't mean to sound like a hater, but these games are kinda dumb and pointless. They are kinda fun. BUt if people are gonna spend time making games, make new Zelda games and stuff like that! If you want to play football, go outside and play real football! Don't mean to be a hater, just expressing my opinion

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom