• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Does any Zelda character have a similar personality to you?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Is there a character/s in the Zelda series that acts a certain way and you think, wow they are just like me?

Who is it/are they?

I'm a combination of Malon and Zelda. Like Malon when I was little, I always wanted to be swept off my feet by a Knight in shinning armor, and Zelda because of her wisdom. I'm always told I'm wise beyond my years, even when I was a little girl, and I'm good at archery!

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
First off, @P-Zelda welcome to Zelda Dungeon. I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I have.

On topic, i n my younger years I was a lot like Mikau. A passionate young musicians with love for another passionate musician girl, willing to risk life and limb for those he loves.

But I have grown to be more like Link, a silent type with no real opinions about anything. Letting myself be ordered and kicked around for the sake of pleasing others, and thinking I can save the world full of people who don't care about or even like me. Or just really have nothing to do with my life and goals. Always seeing the good in people even if its not there. Finding myself caring about people I don't even like, or have done me wrong in the past, feeling that no matter how terrible of a person they are, that they deserve to be treated well or care for their well being (life and health). I have lost my spunk, and some of my pride, but my strength and heart are still well intact.

First off, @P-Zelda welcome to Zelda Dungeon. I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I have.

On topic, i n my younger years I was a lot like Mikau. A passionate young musicians with love for another passionate musician girl, willing to risk life and limb for those he loves.

But I have grown to be more like Link, a silent type with no real opinions about anything. Letting myself be ordered and kicked around for the sake of pleasing others, and thinking I can save the world full of people who don't care about or even like me. Or just really have nothing to do with my life and goals. Always seeing the good in people even if its not there. Finding myself caring about people I don't even like, or have done me wrong in the past, feeling that no matter how terrible of a person they are, that they deserve to be treated well or care for their well being (life and health). I have lost my spunk, and some of my pride, but my strength and heart are still well intact.

Thank you, I am enjoying myself very much!

When you put it that way, it sounds like I have quite a bit of Link in me too. I'm near the breaking point with all that's happened, stretched thin from trying to help everyone in need and I'm hanging by a thread to keep myself from teetering off the edge. My will, courage and strength keep me standing tall despite the toll it's taking on my health.

I may not know you, but you sound look a good person with a good heart and soul. Don't let anyone take that from you ever.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
I was a lot like that one kid from TP when I was younger. I cant remember his name though. Its like Taco or something. He was the kid that wanted Link's wooden sword.

I work at a grocery store... and I act almost exactly as the store keeper from skyward sword. I smile and act all happy around customers and in the break room i'm not smiling. Mostly because my cheeks hurt from smiling so much.

Reactions: Dio
In personality I don't have a similar Zelda character. But I KIND OF look like Link. KIND OF.

Most Zelda characters are crazy. I am not crazy. I play the game because it's fun, not to relate to people. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom