• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dodoh and Tingle Related?

L

Linkenz11

Hi Zelda peoples, I'm new here, so yeah, hi. :wave:

Okay, so first of all, they are both DEFINITELY "highly unusual" characters, right? They both look like rejects from a freak show, IMO. They also both make really weird sounds and gestures. Out of the two, I find Dodoh more weird than Tingle, due to his "superwacky party wheel" and balloonish head. Tingle is just flat out weird, maybe even kinda disturbing.

Please let me know if you have any other similarities and/or thoughts, even if you don't think they're related. :)

images2.jpeg images.jpg

While they're both very unusual, I doubt that there is any relationship further then that. I can't think of any evidence to support my claims at the minute other then me just thinking it is highly unlikely for them to be related. The only thing I can say is that them having similar "unusual" characteristics doesn't justify them being related. Midna has interesting characteristics but that doesn't mean that she's related to Tingle.

TheBlueReptile made a good point that it's more likely that Dodoh is more closely related to the clown from TP rather then Tingle. Simply for the fact that they're both clowns.

You're right, though. They're both very wered o_O

I don't think they are related. Every person in a game, tv show, or world are bound to look like someone with many people liking the same looks for characters or being born and looking like someone else.

B

Blindateight

I think they're both just fun loving guys! haha certainly not related

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
I honestly don't think Dodoh is related to Tingle. Dodoh is just a fat jerk who hurts your feelings during Dodoh's High Dive. Tingle on the other hand, is an innocent insane person that is...weird...

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
I don't think they are related. I would expect one of the more manly characters to be his relative being his dad is very burly and big and works in a swamp. Maybe one of the more naturey wildlife characters which there aren't that many being they live on an island in the sky.

I think Dodoh has nothing to do with tingle. Dodoh is just a scamming clown, where as tingle is an envious and insane character, who hails from the land of Termina (there is no counter part in oot), and seems to have magical properties that allows him to traverse the different timeline realms. Dodoh doesn't even deserve to be compared to tingle... except they both love money and high places.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom