• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Doctor Who: RP

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((BECAUSE THIS IS A COMBINED RP OF MORE THAN JUST YOU! And the point of REVIVING it is so MORE THAN ONE PERSON CAN POST! I can't do anything! It'll just die again because no one can respond to what you posted!))

"All kinds of creatures! It's a universal haven, you know," The Doctor called back to Mari, cheerfully continuing on, oblivious of basically everything up to that point. "Everything you can think of, and then some, Mari. Pambabelonians, Lucanians, even a few Ultramancers in certain areas!" he looked at Mari with a giddy expression. "The nthere's the Lefetteredts, they tend to colonize in the west, and the..." he rambled on and on, seeming completely and thoroughly absorbed by his own chatter.

((Guys, guys, guys! Please, try to CALM DOWN! I didn't post for a really long time, and I'm sorry, but as of late(the last several days) I've barely been able to get on and post in the fast-moving ones. I thought this was dead!...not that I don't appreciate its revival.
I stole the first few species names form the ones rattled off in The Rings of Akhaten ^^))

((Hi guys. I am joining your rp with your leader's permission. Here is my character.
Name: Victoria/Tori
Species: humaoid. has gills but hides them. some of her shin is scaly. have human and half half Kolsass. she is 6 ft tall. blonde hair in a high ponytail. she has clear blue eyes.
Appearance/Clothing: She is wearing a tight fitting jump suit, solid black but hides all the fishy parts about her. It is a wet suit that is bullet proof basically.
Background: she is into history and books. very good with both
Skills: knowledgeable in the past and with all types of fiction literature. She can breath underwater.
Weakness: she is scatter brained and knows barely anything about technology ))

As the group is walking they see a figure standing on a hill.
((hope this is ok.))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((well, it's gonna get rolling.))

"Doctor? Who's that?" She points to the person on the hill that seemed to be staring at them.

((Um guys. i just read through your rp. Very lovely and all. but one problem. If Ian is decedent from the granddaughter of the first doctor he has no time lord in him. The 1st doctor adopted a girl and she has his granddaughter. Ok? but if you are referring the half time lord daughter then you are good. Sorry if i seem rude.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom