• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Doctor Who: RP

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She hooks it into place, getting shocked by a wire. She jerks her hand away, dislodging it slighly.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Yeah, just a shock..." she's rubbing her hand. There's a small mark from where the wire poked her, a little blood seeping.

((hmrrrrrrr... it'll take a bit. This is more than a single episode, DL, this'll go on quite a while. For now, we take care of that kid.))

The Doctor nods and goes back to work. The TARDIS's self-repairing systems eventually kick in, and it starts to work on the parts Mari and the Doctor can't reach. Within a few hours, she's as repaired as she can be.

"It is! And beautiful. The ice sun glows with an amazing sort of light. It gets pretty chilly at night, but they ahve ventilation systems underground so that the crust of the planets are always warm. If you stand on top of a grate for a few minutes, eventually the air'll come up, like Fwoosh! And it'll warm you up even in the really cold winters. Oh, did I tell you about the frosts? They sparkle like..." The Doctor continues to ramble as the TARDIS travels, all through the journey there.

Meli rolls her eyes with a smile, but listens. What he's saying is actually quite interesting.

"And the food! Did I ever mention the food? All flavors, all textures, all quantities, just like that! The earth curry some humans brought is so delicious, but then some of the chefs from..."

~
A few minutes later, the Doctor opened the door to the TARDIS to reveal the new planet. "Welcome to the Triad!" she said gleefully.

It was beautiful. High skyscraper-like constructions, spiraling plazas held up by impossibly thin pillars, houses blooming form the ground like flowers or trees. It was bustling with activity-- all species, all ages and genders. Human and alien alike--everything from scaly green lizardmen to rhinoceros-headed scavengers or troops. The streets were lined with silvery vents that emanated warmth in the air that floated with frost and what looked like golden dust, and the greenish-blue sky was lit by a distant blue sun that seemed to give off, not warmth, but frozen cold light. Yet the city seemed welcoming and open, beckoning for travelers to come and greet it.

The Doctor stepped outside like the place was his home and started strolling down the street, whistling a catchy and complex song.

"Wow..." breathed Meli, looking outside at the bizarrely beautiful planet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom