• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Doctor Who: RP

((okay, let's do this thing! As of now, iI have only three characters out of my allowed seven. Sign ups are here, http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/f113/dr-who-rp~-su-39297.html , and you can sign up until we hit 200 action posts, not counting OoC posts.current characters are located in the spoiler. Now, let's do this thing!
Hylian_Monolith~
Melica
Name: Melica Arefaen
Appearance: Auburn hair, golden eyes flecked with green. Wears a black sleeveless shirt and a green one with sleeves on the shoulders over it. Her hair is held back in a lose ponytail with some hanging over her shoulder. Dark blue jeans and black, knee-high boots.
Background: Born into a normal life, her dad was hit by a car and killed when she was 12. Her mother turned to drugs and her sister committed suicide. Now she has to look after her drunk mom and earn money for the family. Barely sane, and in a deep financial struggle. Has a recurring dream of a blue police box landing on her roof.
Skills: Good at persuasion, and very quick, both mentally and physically.
Weaknesses: Her past and current struggle make her lose it at crucial moments. She's impulsive and never thinks before she acts or reacts.
The Doctor
Name: Goes only by The Doctor
Appearance: Brown hair, blueish eyes. They sort of shift around, sometimes they go stormy gray. Average height and build, but he looks about 20. Wears a black coat over a blue shirt, black pants
Background: Unknown to almost all, somewhat recently regenerated. He's the 12th Doctor.
Skills: He's a genius with logic, and of course has his sonic screwdriver and TARDIS. He's immune to some things humans aren't.
Weaknesses: Of course he's not human, so he is weak to some things that are harmless to humans. He doesn't quite understand the human mind and heart.
Terminus~
Eris~
Name: Eris Smith
Appearance: Tallish, Sandy Brown hair, penchant for long coats.
Background: University student who has an interest in science fiction and the unusual.
Skills: Skilled in Science and intricate mechanical/electrical systems.
Weaknesses: Thick heads, much in the way of social situations (little to no charisma) or anything involving codes.
DarkLink7~
Mariana
Name: Mariana LeRosa
Appearance: Light brown hair, tan skin, bright blue eyes. She is slim and lovely. She wears black jeans, heeled grey ankle boots, and a dark pink shot-sleeved top, with a black cami underneath. Her earrings are little silver studs of the moon, her necklace a silver star.
Background: Moved from France, she has a light french accent and is very interested in space and the space-time continuum. She reads all she can about aliens, and is very interested in the extraterrestrial. She has a job at a café.
Skills: can identify most aliens, and is very knowledgeable about space and time.
Weakness: soft-hearted. She will help those that need it, and she has gotten hurt because of it. She could never fight something.
Woyogoyo~
Ian
Name: Ian
Appearance: Tall, lean, muscular. Brown hair, green eyes. Wears a t-shirt and jeans.
Backstory: Normal life.
Skills: Cooking
Weakness: Shy

Melica didn't want to get up. She was sick and tired of her life. She was tired of her mother, drinking and screaming at her, sometimes crying. She wanted to be asleep, to be on the roof as the blue box appeared.
Heavy footsteps clomped down teh hall. A fist slammed the door, shouting harsh words. Her mom. Meli groaned and dragged herself out of bed. As soon as she could be out, she was. As Meli walked down the sidewalk, she checked her phone for anything. On her calendar, an all-day event was scheduled, described only as "TODAY! 'Find me', big tree in the park."

Meli stopped, then ran to the park as fast as she could.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Mariana left her job at the café and went to the tree, her shift over. She was humming, jewelry glistening

As she ran, Melica stuffed her phone into her pocket and pulled out a crumpled piece of paper, on which she'd written the message. "I hope this isn't some kind of hoax," she muttered. Meli saw a pretty French-ish woman by the tree, and slowed down. "Hey." She's panting from the distance she had to run.

Meli sighed slowly, nodded to her, and leaned against the tree, muttering the message over and over again. "Find me here, March 12... Find me here, March 12... Who am I kidding? It's a hoax... Find me here, March 12..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom