• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Doctor Who: RP

Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Location
Probably roleplaying
((Thank you, but please don't randomly post like that, it gives me random headaches when people post in the thread before the SU.))

Meli notices that the Doctor has gone rather far form the TARDIS, which landed in between two buildings--could you even call something like that a building? It was too beautiful, too obscurely covered with strange patters, too advanced, more machine and somehow plant than shelter. She shakes her head, sidetracked again by the strange elegance of the planet, and follows after the Doctor, still slowing down occasionally to gape at something. Actually, it was more like every two seconds. But oh, well.
 

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Joined
Aug 22, 2012
Location
Sacred Realm
Ian rides out of the TARDIS on an anti-grab motorbike. " Hope you don't mind if I borrow this." He says to The Doctor. He rides away.
 
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Location
Probably roleplaying
"I--Yes, I do mind!" The Doctor shouted after Liam, starting to run after him. Meli took hold of his arm to hold him back. "It's not like he cares if you mind or not," she muttered in his ear. He sighed. "Yes, yes I know that, but I don't want him to break it!"

Meli rolled her eyes with smile and let go of his arm. "I'm sure he won't break it. We cool now?"
 

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Joined
Oct 7, 2012
Location
Valla
Mari stays back, thinking. She inwardly sighs. Might as well give up on the Doctor.... no chance. Give him space, lay off.... see if he's ever ready. If not, then we'll stay friends.... need his number, though...
 

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Joined
Aug 22, 2012
Location
Sacred Realm
Ian sees someone he knows and rides up to them. " Hullo Dex." Dex grins. " 'Allo Ian. Did you finally go back to the Doctor?" Liam nods. " Yep."
 

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Joined
Oct 7, 2012
Location
Valla
((woyo that does nothing to help the situation. It's you doing what you want, and doesn't involve us.))
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom