• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Doctor Who: RP

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
(( He is. He can say hello though.))

His expression becomes guarded. " Why do you ask?" During the entire conversation, he looks slightly nervous.

((MUCH better))

"Because it's a blue envelope. Bluest envelope I've ever seen. I'd chace it and say it's TARDIS blu--wait, what the heck's a TARD--Excuse me for a moment." Meli turns around, pushing her hand against her forehead. Where have I seen that color before? Nowhere in the city, so maybe outside? No, it's bluer than the sea. The sky? No, hmr... Oh. The police box. She stands straight again. "But why would he get an envelope if we just found it here?" she wonders aloud.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"A doctor...." She thinks about all the books she read. Everything.... and one thing kept recurring: The Doctor and his police box. "A doctor? Doctor who? Doctor what?"

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
" I don`t know. I just have this vague feeling that I need to see the Doctor. That`s the exact thought that came into my head when I read the note."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom