• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Doctor Who Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
No he actually has evidence to suspect you. Not because of a random vote. I'm just going to ask you something right now. Are you suspecting people because you have evidence? Or is it because they suspect you?

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
That bolded part. That's exactly what a newbie Mafia would do. They would try to keep a low profile. To avoid letting something slip. That's pretty much exactly what your saying your doing.

There's also the fact that Timeless just died. Which implies that you could've had him killed after he suspected you. I seriously doubt that your the godfather, since there's been only one kill when you were inactive. But there were two attempts in one night, which is saying that those earlier kills could've been the work of the other killing role. But you could in fact be one of the Mafia.
VOTE: MadameMajora

EBWODP:

Night Owl's still alive? Regenerations can be used on modkills? :?
Oops, mistake on my part. Just edited that out.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Alright, now it seems like you're just floundering for a reason to get me out. Any clever mafia wouldn't take a risk like that. How would doing that be beneficial to me in any way whatsoever?
kudos for determination, though.
you're kinda giving me a scummy feel, because you seem so determined to force out someone you originally had it out for because of a random vote. This makes me believe you're mafia who's just gunning for the rest of the townies.
so:
Vote: TheMasterSword
As i stated in my previous post, they would "NEVER" do that. Mafia do clever things that most people doubt someone will ever do to really make it seem they aren't scum. In this situation, you claim you wouldn't do it as it's a bad decision, yet all the while you get rid of someone highly suspecting. IM voting for you now because for all we know I could be next!

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
Here's the results:

2 Votes for MadameMajora
1 Vote for TheMasterSword

MadameMajora, you tried hard. His role was River Song (Neutral). Another neutral player bites the dust as the game gets closer and closer to the finale. That leaves us with six players.

THE EIGHTH NIGHT BEGINS!!
tHIS NIGHT WILL END SEPTEMBER FIRST, 12 PM CENTRAL TIME

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
The end is in sight as the sun rises on the town. After eight grueling days of game time, the ninth day crawls up on the players like a bad taste lingering on one's taste buds. Looks like we have another night kill tonight, and the victim is Rachel. Rachel's role was Mickey Smith (Town). Also, Josh has been inactive since the game began. It's only fair to modkill. His role was The TARDIS (Town). Now, let's see who that leaves us with.

The Living
Ninten*
A_LINK_IN_TIME
TheMasterSword
PK Flash

THE NINTH DAY BEGINS
This day will end September 5th at 6:00 PM Central Time.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Damn. No mafia dead yet, and we only have 4 players left. A normal game of Mafia like this has 3-5 members. It has to be less than 4, otherwise they would've won. That's also asuming that none of them have been recruited by the cult. There's been one kill, so that must mean that there has to be at least one Mafia member left alive. There has to be a reason on why the Mafia killed Rachel. Perhaps said person voted for Rachel sometime earlier in the game. If we can figure out who that person is, then we may find one of the Mafia. Bottom line is, if we mislynch, it's all over.

I have my eyes on PK Flash. He went from inactive, to suddenly active, to hush once more. It's as though he rushed when his compatriots were in danger and then went mum.

FoS: PK Flash

I'm really sorry about that. I've been getting less and less active on ZD lately since school started and whatnot. I guarantee you that I'll become active once more.

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
So, one vote decides it, huh? PK Flash is out of the game. Her role was Harriet Jones (Neutral). The end is getting closer and closer.

THE NINTH NIGHT BEGINS!!
This night will end on 9/10/12, at 5 PM Central Time.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
You know what? There's really no point in hiding this anymore. I'm the godfather. ALIT is a mafia, and TMS was a cult member who was originally a Mafia.

VOTE:AnimeHat

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
That was way too easy. It wasn't even that hard to figure out that one of the 3 of us had to be scum. About a half of us were discussing, and there were still night kills. Raindrop was our last victim for that time. So yeah. Now, since it's tradition to post your PM's after the game is over, here we go:

David said:
Welcome to Doctor Who Mafia, Ninten*! For this round, you will play as The Master

the-master-dr-who-431x300.jpg

You are the godfather. You are allowed one regeneration in which you will avoid death for unexplainable causes. Until this first death, you will appear as town. After the death, you will appear as mafia. You can kill once per night. You win when all forces opposing the Mafia are eliminated. Your species is Timelord. You work with Josie and TheMasterSword. You may tell each other your abilities. Your quick thread will be located here: Doctor Who Mafia: Mafia - QuickTopic free message board hosting . You may only talk during the night there.

Please confirm that you have received this message in the sign-up thread so that we may begin. If you'd like to look up more about your character, please check the corresponding page at the TARDIS database (Doctor Who Wiki)

btw, I always knew there had to be some kind of other Mafia family. The numbers just didn't add up. Maybe it wasn't another Mafia clan,but there was a cult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom