• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Doctor Who Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
Sorry for being gone so long. Let's wrap up this day:
3 Votes for MadameMajora
3 Votes for Night Owl

We appear to have a tie. However, Night Owl has been unactive for quite some time. Looks like he's going to be modkilled anyway. Night Owl's role was Martha Jones (Town). MadameMajora, you have narrowly escaped death.

THE SEVENTH NIGHT BEGINS!
Send in your PMs by Monday, August 20th at 5 PM Central Time.

You sounded like you were defending Night Owl, which is scummy, because the only people who know each other's roles are Mafia, (And maybe cult) but DEFINITELY not townies. So your post sounded scummy.

asdhjksf i'll specify den
@Timeless: hey man, i'm just trying to be (somewhat)active. y'know, keeping the game going, blah blah blah? I don't want it to die D:
it's not really "suspicious", I mean I already told you guys I didn't have internet connection for most of the summer, so when we got it back, naturally I wanted to keep playing.
anyhoo, specifying:
When I said Timeless's post changed my mind about Night Owl, I meant like...
hmm how to explain
it just sounded weird. i know, i said "hold up guise Night Owl might be back" because we really can't afford a mislynch, but then Timeless posted that post and it made me suspicious (maybe i'm overthinking) but it sounded like Timeless was trying to protect Night Owl which made me think that perhaps both Timeless and Night Owl are scum, maybe Night Owl's even some special kind of mafia (I doubt he's the Godfather, as ALIT said I don't think the Godfather would go completely inactive) and Timeless is his scum buddy who doesn't want to get him lynched, which made me change my mind and vote for Night Owl. I figured if he is scum, he's the one to vote for because a couple other people had already mentioned suspicions on him and if we want to lynch scum and not another townie. Of course, he could still be a townie, but based on the posts I've seen defending him and whatnot this leads me to believe he is scum.

EBWODP: How do I sound scummy? I said "NightOwl WILL be killed anyway, so don't waste time voting for him" Explain how that's protecting him.

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
All right, it looks like we weren't so lucky this time as far as nightkills. Tonight's Nightkill was Timeless. His role was Ood Sigma (Town). Look's like another townie's down. We seem to be lynching more now, but we need to make sure who we're lynching is actually Mafia. Good luck, guys!

The Living
Josh
Rachel
Ninten*
A_LINK_IN_TIME
TheMasterSword
MadameMajora
PK Flash

THE EIGHTH DAY BEGINS!!
This day will end August 28th, 5 PM Central Time

Last edited:

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
asdhjksf i'll specify den
@Timeless: hey man, i'm just trying to be (somewhat)active. y'know, keeping the game going, blah blah blah? I don't want it to die D:
it's not really "suspicious", I mean I already told you guys I didn't have internet connection for most of the summer, so when we got it back, naturally I wanted to keep playing.
anyhoo, specifying:
When I said Timeless's post changed my mind about Night Owl, I meant like...
hmm how to explain
it just sounded weird. i know, i said "hold up guise Night Owl might be back" because we really can't afford a mislynch, but then Timeless posted that post and it made me suspicious (maybe i'm overthinking) but it sounded like Timeless was trying to protect Night Owl which made me think that perhaps both Timeless and Night Owl are scum, maybe Night Owl's even some special kind of mafia (I doubt he's the Godfather, as ALIT said I don't think the Godfather would go completely inactive) and Timeless is his scum buddy who doesn't want to get him lynched, which made me change my mind and vote for Night Owl. I figured if he is scum, he's the one to vote for because a couple other people had already mentioned suspicions on him and if we want to lynch scum and not another townie. Of course, he could still be a townie, but based on the posts I've seen defending him and whatnot this leads me to believe he is scum.

That bolded part. That's exactly what a newbie Mafia would do. They would try to keep a low profile. To avoid letting something slip. That's pretty much exactly what your saying your doing.

The only reason I voted for Night Owl was because we had absolutley nothing else to go on. The thing I note as suspicious is how quickly MadameMajora changed her vote. She was one of the people who were acusing others of trying to lynch Night Owl. But there was almost no reason for her to change her vote. She even specified which post it was.

I still think that Night Owl is up to something. But something's definitley up with MadameMajora. Sure Night Owl could eventually get modkilled due to inactivity, but that could change at any time. If he stays inactive, maybe a couple of days. We'll need to take down as much scum as we can, otherwise we'll lose.
UNVOTE: Night Owl
VOTE: MadameMajora

There's also the fact that Timeless just died. Which implies that you could've had him killed after he suspected you. I seriously doubt that your the godfather, since there's been only one kill when you were inactive. But there were two attempts in one night, which is saying that those earlier kills could've been the work of the other killing role. But you could in fact be one of the Mafia.
VOTE: MadameMajora

EBWODP:
The Living
Josh
Night Owl
Rachel
Ninten*
A_LINK_IN_TIME
TheMasterSword
MadameMajora
PK Flash

THE EIGHTH DAY BEGINS!!
This day will end August 28th, 5 PM Central Time

Night Owl's still alive? Regenerations can be used on modkills? :?

Ninten* said:
Night Owl's still alive? Regenerations can be used on modkills? :?

That seems awful scummy... If I know anything from the show, it's that Saxon (who is more than likely the Godfather in this particular round of Mafia) can regenerate.

IGMEOY: Night Owl

EBWODP: Or maybe the Godfather used his regenerations on a spy or something... But that's probably me just overthinking everything. Nonetheless, I'm still watching Night Owl.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
To be plain and simple:
if I were mafia, I would not be so stupid as to go and kill Timeless. Because, as has happened, I am now suspected of scumminess because he had suspicions on me and now he's dead. Clearly, some nubheaded mafia person tried to frame me or project moar suspicion on me.

Think about it. If you were me, and I were scum, would you kill the person who had been suspecting you? Because I wouldn't. Because I know that would turn all heads to me.

@Luke- NightOwl was revealed as Town when he was modkilled. so there's no point in being suspicious of him.
@Ninten- that's not what I'm saying I'm doing. I'm not trying to keep a low profile. Do I look like I'm acting low profile? I've responded to basically every post directed at me since I returned to the game. If I were trying to keep a low profile, I would offer a small defence, maybe, and then not bother with saying anything else.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Like I said, I seriously doubt that you're a Mafia. But why not bother saying something that doesn't include defending yourself? Also in the previous day, you changed your vote when you had little reason to.

btw, did anyone figure out what David was implying when he said no roleclaiming allowed and 'we would see why as the game progresses'? It might have to do with the fact that none of the of the dead had their roles revealed, but just their alliance.

No roleclaiming? That's good. The last thing we need is a remake of Beginner's Mafia 6 where everybody was running around stating they were the cop... (Town totally should have won that, btw.)

So anyways, back on the subject. I'm really not getting any scummy vibes from any of the active players. I think that we should direct our attention towards some of the less active players such as Rachel, ALIT, Josh, and maybe even TMS. Maybe, just maybe, that's where we'll find our scum. Even though there's not much we can do about them not posting.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
No roleclaiming? That's good. The last thing we need is a remake of Beginner's Mafia 6 where everybody was running around stating they were the cop... (Town totally should have won that, btw.)

So anyways, back on the subject. I'm really not getting any scummy vibes from any of the active players. I think that we should direct our attention towards some of the less active players such as Rachel, ALIT, Josh, and maybe even TMS. Maybe, just maybe, that's where we'll find our scum. Even though there's not much we can do about them not posting.
You do realize I have almost double the amount of posts you have right? Not very inactive, and if i haven't posted is because I started High School, and if that seems scum to you then you are surely mistaken.

To be plain and simple:
if I were mafia, I would not be so stupid as to go and kill Timeless. Because, as has happened, I am now suspected of scumminess because he had suspicions on me and now he's dead. Clearly, some nubheaded mafia person tried to frame me or project moar suspicion on me.

Think about it. If you were me, and I were scum, would you kill the person who had been suspecting you? Because I wouldn't. Because I know that would turn all heads to me.

@Luke- NightOwl was revealed as Town when he was modkilled. so there's no point in being suspicious of him.
@Ninten- that's not what I'm saying I'm doing. I'm not trying to keep a low profile. Do I look like I'm acting low profile? I've responded to basically every post directed at me since I returned to the game. If I were trying to keep a low profile, I would offer a small defence, maybe, and then not bother with saying anything else.
EBWODP

Im just saying, what you said makes sense. A lot of sense, I mean why would you kill someone who suspected you? It just makes everything go onto you. But that's what most mafia do. For all we know you're trying a different strategy, killing off the suspected for a change, and then when suspicion turns to you you decide to try to state the reason why you WOULDN't do it if you were Mafia.
Vote: MadameMajora

Last edited:

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Rachel I think posted in the previous day. From the way things look right now, Josh will be modkilled. We need to look at people who don't post any useful information toward the discussion and barely post at all.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
EBWODP

Im just saying, what you said makes sense. A lot of sense, I mean why would you kill someone who suspected you? It just makes everything go onto you. But that's what most mafia do. For all we know you're trying a different strategy, killing off the suspected for a change, and then when suspicion turns to you you decide to try to state the reason why you WOULDN't do it if you were Mafia.
Vote: MadameMajora

Alright, now it seems like you're just floundering for a reason to get me out. Any clever mafia wouldn't take a risk like that. How would doing that be beneficial to me in any way whatsoever?
kudos for determination, though.
you're kinda giving me a scummy feel, because you seem so determined to force out someone you originally had it out for because of a random vote. This makes me believe you're mafia who's just gunning for the rest of the townies.
so:
Vote: TheMasterSword

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom