• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Doctor Who Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachel

be vigitant
I apologize for my absence, I was away for last week and the week before, and the power was out twice this week. :p

I'm worried to see that no Mafia were killed. After looking through, I have no sound suspicions, only gut feelings at this point. It's unfortunate that there were modkills, one of them the Doctor. All of the Mafia remain, and with seven townies gone and nine players left, if we lynch someone today we have a decent chance of killing Mafia. Hopefully, we'll be able to go from there.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
9 people left. I'd say maybe about 2 are cult and maybe 3-4 Mafia. We have absolutley nothing to go on right now. But who would kill Raindrop? The only one who suspected her as far as I can remember is Timeless. But there's not enough evidence to think that he could've done it.

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
Seriously, people? No votes today? Kind of disappointing if you ask me. I guess we'll have to continue anyway.

THE SIXTH NIGHT BEGINS!
This night will end Saturday August 4th, 12 PM Central Time.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Just going to pop in here for a sec with some advice. Hat, you didn't give them enought time to veiw suspicious posts and post themselves. You only gave them three days, and most people wouldn't even be able to get on the PC until at least the fifth day or something. So you should have the days last at least a week, perhaps a week and a half. Because your giving the mafia way too many chances to nightkill. ;)

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
All right, sorry for being gone so long. I was unable to access the internet for the past few days and I didn't alert anyone about it. I didn't see it coming and couldn't prevent it. But now that I'm back, we'll begin the new day. No nightkills tonight, surprisingly.

The Living
Josh
Night Owl
Rachel
Timeless
Ninten*
A_LINK_IN_TIME
TheMasterSword
MadameMajora
PK Flash

THE SEVENTH DAY BEGINS!!
This day will end August 11th at 12 PM Central Time.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
The Mafia are getting closer to winning. No nightkills either mean that they decided to not make a nightkill, or the target was immune or something. But my gut says the first one. I don't know why they would choose that. Maybe they're just trying to start confusion. We have no leads to go off of.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
my otp got modkilled no no NNOOOOO
anyway
I'M BACK AND ALIVE WITH INTERNET CONNECTION, BABY!
MADAMEMAJORA IS IN DA HOUSE
ok I'll stop
anyway I gotta reread all dis stuff and actually find some mafia ok.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Theres nothing to go on. Absolutely NOTHING. How are we supposed to find mafia when there are no suspicious posts, and all the "scum posts" have been nightkilled or modded.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
NEVER FEAR, SHERLOCK WILL FIND THE SCUM
for example, I bet one of the mafia has recently posted, attempting to look town and wanting the game to get going again so they can keep killing more townies and win.
so that narrows it down a bit, doesn't it?
elementary.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Every single person who had scummy behavior is dead. Night Owl is the only one who hasn't explained a reason for being inactive. If we need an extension for the day, I think we might be able to get it. Just depends on our Game Mod.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
After VioLink died, it turned out that she was the Cyber King. That night, Raindrop died. Nothing happened the next day or night. The only thing we have a chance of finding really is the person who killed Raindrop. I suspect the Mafia is involved, but there is another killing role involved. Like I said before, that may be the Serial Killer, the Vigilante, or even a second Mafia clan. But not that much happened since Raindrop died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom