• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Doctor Who Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Complete list of inactives:
balloondude2 (x)
Josh (x)
Rachel
Night Owl
TheGreen (x)
PK Flash
MadameMajora (x)

These are just people who we haven't seen much recently. The ones with the 'x' are people who we haven't seen post in the past 2 days. Correct me if I'm wrong with this.

I don't post or take part because I tend to forget about this thread and, well, having a girlfriend and 45 hour work weeks tends to take up 99% of your time.

Just to let you know.

Jedizora

:right:
I'm filling in for Animecap for votes until Saturday, I only updated it now because no one was voting.

2 Votes for _VioLink_ (TheMasterSword, Ninten*)
1 Vote for Raindrop14 (Timeless)

Not Voted: Josh, Night Owl, Raindrop14, Rachel, A_LINK_IN_TIME, _VioLink_, MadameMajora, PK Flash

Last edited:

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
It doesn't seem like much has happened since I was last online. I have to say, I'm kind of disappointed. I thought that more people would post. But anyway, the fifth day has finally come to an end after one long week. Here are the final votes:

2 Votes for _VioLink_ (TheMasterSword, Ninten*)
1 Vote for Raindrop14 (Timeless)
1 Vote for balloondude2 (Raindrop14)

Vio, your fate has been decided.

Townies, you have done well. Today you have eliminated the Cyber King. The followers still remain, but they possess hardly any power. The game will be resuming it's normal pace.

THE FIFTH NIGHT BEGINS!
Have your PMs sent in by July 30th, 12 PM Central Time.

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
Once again, it has been a very quiet night. The town awoke to find Raindrop14 dead. Her role was Jenny (Town). The town is once again steadily loosing members now that the cult has been brought to its knees. Vote wisely, town.

The Living
Josh
Night Owl
Rachel
Timeless
Ninten*
A_LINK_IN_TIME
TheMasterSword
MadameMajora
PK Flash

THE SIXTH DAY BEGINS
This day will end on Thursday, August 2nd at 12:00 PM Central Time.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Lynched the Cyber King. The night before that, they lost one of their people. So they're one person short. The goal now is to take down the Mafia. I don't think we'll need to take down the cult since they don't have a majority over us. There's got to be a scum among the semi-active people. AnimeHat, your missing TheGreen and balloondude2. Unless they've been pulled out of the game or something.

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
Lynched the Cyber King. The night before that, they lost one of their people. So they're one person short. The goal now is to take down the Mafia. I don't think we'll need to take down the cult since they don't have a majority over us. There's got to be a scum among the semi-active people. AnimeHat, your missing TheGreen and balloondude2. Unless they've been pulled out of the game or something.
They haven't been active since the game began. I'm assuming that they have opted to no longer participate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom