• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Doctor Who Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
My vote goes to Monkey. That vote on Vio sounds a little jumpy to me.

Vote: MonkeyFightSquad

More reasons can be found in previous posts.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
It seem's we're really going after Monkey. My vote stands, I'm not voting for Monkey, I truly believe he's just a newb. My vote for Vio stands.

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
As the voting currently stands, it is tied between Vio and Monkey. We will need at least one more voter to break the tie.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I'M BACK! What Rachel said sounds a bit like what a newbie Mafia would say. It's like you're almost about to get lynched but you're only using something like 'But I'm a Town'.
IGMEOY: Rachel

Monkey, your grounds for voting for VioLink isn't enough. Sure it's suspicious, but not enough to vote someone to get lynched. I honestly don't know if your a newbie Townie or what, but you aren't acting like any newbie townie that i have ever seen. And the way you asked how I was able to post my last post seemed like you were trying to frame me. Maybe you are a newbie Townie, or maybe your working with the Mafia, to be able to delay any chances of lynching a Mafioso. But I really don't know, but I also can't be too sure.
FoS: Monkey

VioLink, the way that Darknut_Hunter died after he suspected you is suspicious. You've been easily influenced by the town. That's more of a newbie Town playstyle. You could also be a newbie Mafia who's trying to blend in with the Town.
IGMEOY: VioLink
AnimeHat, can you make a new post of who votes for who? I honestly thought that there was some type of role in this game that could vote for people in the night.

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
Here's the current vote count:

Current Votes:
2 Votes for _VioLink_ (TheMasterSword, MonkeyFightSquad)
2 Votes for MonkeyFightSquad (Raindrop14, A_LINK_IN_TIME)
1 Vote for Rachel (Pendio)

Night Owl

~Momentai
Monkey's playstyle has had me on edge for a while. He seems quick to jump to conclusions. Of course he could be an over suspicious townie.

I think I'll go with my gut feeling on this one, I hope I'm not wrong.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Monkey,I know,You,me and Rachel are newbies.Ok.

You've been telling conclusions just like what other peeps says.
I'm following my gut here and it tells me I should vote you.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Monkey's playstyle has had me on edge for a while. He seems quick to jump to conclusions. Of course he could be an over suspicious townie.

I think I'll go with my gut feeling on this one, I hope I'm not wrong.

Monkey,I know,You,me and Rachel are newbies.Ok.

You've been telling conclusions just like what other peeps says.
I'm following my gut here and it tells me I should vote you.

Now not to say I don't think Monkey is scum, but these two posts really sound like scum bandwagoning. It could be newb townie trying to do what looks like townie and follow who they think is the other town, but they could also be newb mafia trying to blend. Your gut? I don't think people should be voting based off of gut at this point in the game.

FoS: _VioLink_ & Night Owl

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
These are the final voting results:

4 Votes for MonkeyFightSquad (Raindrop14, A_LINK_IN_TIME, Night Owl, _VioLink_)

MonkeyFightSquad, your fate has been decided.

The town approached Monkey with hate in their eyes. They began to rip away at his body, severing appendages and mutilating his torso. To their surprise, however, he spilled no blood. In fact, his body was made of circuits and wires that snapped with electric flashes when severed. It was revealed that MonkeyFightSquad was actually Converted Cyberman #1 (Previously Town, converted into Cyberman).

A deadly new species has been discovered, almost as powerful as the Mafia. They are Cybermen, led by an anonymous Cyber King. You should know that, possibly, another victim will be filling Converted #1's shoes, as the Cyber King can select one new follower each time there is an available slot.

Knowing this, the townspeople returned to their respective quarters, shaken by what they had seen that day.

THE FOURTH NIGHT BEGINS!
This night will end July 20th, 12 PM Central Time.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Day 1
Current Vote Tally

Thareous (1) - Monkeyfightsquad
Darknut_Hunter (1) - Ninten*
No Lynch (10) - Night Owl, Raindrop14, balloondude2, _VioLink_, A_LINK_IN_TIME, TheMasterSword, Darknut_Hunter, Timeless, PK Flash, Josh

Day 2
Axle the Beast 1 (monkeyfightsquad -- I know he unvoted, but the majority was reached before his unvote)
monkeyfightsquad 5 (Axle the Beast, Raindrop14, Rachel, MadameMajora, Pendio)
Josh 1 (TheGreen)
No Lynch 10 (Night Owl, Josh, Thareous, Darknut_Hunter, _VioLink_ ,A_LINK_IN_TIME, PK Flash, Timeless, balloondude2, TheMasterSword)

Day 3
1 Vote for _VioLink_ (TheMasterSword)
1 Vote for MonkeyFightSquad (Raindrop14)

Day 4
4 Votes for MonkeyFightSquad (Raindrop14, A_LINK_IN_TIME, Night Owl, _VioLink_)

EBWODP: Sorry about that. I was looking through the final votes throughout this game and I accidentally posted. AnimeHat, you should get this thread locked by a mod for the night. I'll post why I posted this stuff in the actual Day.

Last edited:

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
Two assassination attempts were made tonight, but only one was successful. The town arose to find Pendio dead. However, it seemed that he, to, like yesterday's victim, had been a Cyberman. Pendio's role was Converted Cyberman #2 (Previously Town). It seems that the cult has been juggling between members recently, and now a new slot is vacant.

IMPORTANT: Unfortunately, I have to leave for a mission trip this week and I'l be gone from Sunday to Saturday. My chances of getting internet access where I'm going are very slim, so it won't be likely that I'll be online at all next week. I don't want to delay the game any further, so this day will just be very long. You can still converse and vote during that time, and I'll pick up the slack when I come home.

THE FIFTH DAY BEGINS!
This day will end July 28th, 12 PM Central Time

The Living
Josh
Night Owl
Raindrop14
Rachel
Timeless
Ninten*
A_LINK_IN_TIME
TheMasterSword
_VioLink_
MadameMajora
PK Flash

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
^OK then.

We have a cult. Cults are one of the most dangerous groups out there. All it takes for them to win is to have the same number of people the town does. Just making sure you guys know that. It happened in Mafia 7. We killed most of the Mafia, and we would've won, but the cult took over too quickly. So hunting the leader has to be our main priority for today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom