• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Doctor Who Mafia - Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

But you called me here...
This is an official game of Mafia, so it is technically Mafia 12, but I don't like the number scheme because it takes up too much room in the title..

Anyway, this round, I will be modding the game with Jedizora as my co-mod. The theme is Doctor Who based and I'm going to need 14-18 players. I haven't solidified the roles, nor what I want to do exactly. I want to this to be a good and active game, so if you can commit to making at least 3 posts a day, I'd appreciate it!

Oh, and the roles won't be nearly as rigged as the last round I modded, I promise. And I'll be a better mod than Zenox, just sayin'.

When we have enough players, I'll be sure to get the roles out. And yes, you can be in two games of Mafia at once, just keep in mind that this is an advanced game and will have more advanced roles (once I figure them out).

tumblr_m13qpom8g11qaon7qo2_500.gif

Player List:

Timeless
MadameMajora
monkeyfightsquad
TheMasterSword
Josie
Thareous
PK Flash
Raindrop14
Rachel
Darknut_Hunter
Night Owl
Pendio
TheGreen
_VioLink_
Ninten*
Josh
balloondude2
Axle the Beast

Last edited:

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
OUTTA THE WAY KIDS, HOLLIE IS SIGNING UP FOR THIS ISH RIGHT HERE.

WEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

just fangirled so hard.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Since it seems that Zenox's game is already filled up, I'll waste my time participate in this round. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom