• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do Zelda Games Ever Get Old for You?

The only Zelda game that ever got old for me was FSA.

Sometimes I want to play it again, then realize that I last saved in the Lost Woods, and I turn the GameCube back off.

Linebeck1000

Legendary Captain
Spirit Tracks and Ocarina of Time were really disappointing for me. I had trouble just forcing myself to play through them the first time, and a second for Master Quest. I don't think I could bring myself to play through them ever again, or at least not in the near future. (Well, I suppose I can play through OoT one last time just to see it in full 3D on the 3DS, grumble grumble... >_>). I also complain about Phantom Hourglass alot, but I don't think I give it enough credit... In retrospect, I've played through it a number of times.

As for ol' FSA, well its nowhere up to par with the main adventures, but I thought it was okay... I loved how it was reminiscent of aLttP, it really brought me back. I might replay FSA again soon actually. I'm still waiting for a proper aLttP imitation though. If Nintendo announced something like that I would pee myself in excitement.

S

sheik freak

no,i play one zelda game at a time so when i finish the one im playing i always feel like replaying another one that i havent played in a while so i get into the game again especially when i haven't beat it 100%

MOTLEYlink

...No your other left
Its not really that Zelda games ever get "old" to me, but some games don't have the replay value that I would like them to have. For instance I beat Twilight Princess (Wii) well over a year ago, and am having trouble wanting to replay the game.

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
I suppose I have a problem with playing som Zelda games through multiple times, in particular the hanheld games which I can only really play through twice at the most. However, games such as OoT and MM I have no problem playing through on multiple occasions. I think this is due to it being a connection to my early childhood, the nostalgia from these two games is enough to make me want to play them fro weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom