• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do Zelda Games Ever Get Old for You?

Mute

一員
They never really get old to me. I mean, if I play them for a really long time I'll eventually get tired of them for about a month or two, but after that I'm refreshed and ready for more. It probably helps that I play a lot of different games in between, meaning it'd take a little more to actually make them seem "old" to me.

S

Stilt-Man

If I'm playing the same one over and over, it gets old quick. Especially from Ocarina of Time onward. But that's true of any game. For me, at least.

L

LOZ.

They never get old to me because everytime a replay a game, I discover or notice something I didn't see other times I played it

the zelda games never get old for me even if i get too old for them. i will play any game that i have beaten like 10 times over and never grow bored of them. the only game that i recall getting old was windwaker but that was because ive beaten it like 20 times.

Nope, I always give the games enough time to refresh themselves for me. I allow myself to forget things like where the heartpieces are and the huge trade quests and stuff. Then the adventure is new again.

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
Ever since I beat Spirit Tracks for the third time on a 3-heart challenge and got every rabbit, heart container, and train part I got extremely bored.

Rishian

The Meat Shield
I don't feel like I would never replay them..
I feel as though they tend to get a bit on my nerves, or they just stop being fun for a bit, so I switch and then come back later to them.
For example, right now I am replaying OoT, MM, and TP all at the same time, swapping between them as one gets old.
Crazy? Maybe. Dedicated? Definately!

T

TomIsJaded

Link to the past!, i beat it like 5 years ago and i just cant be asked to do it all over again :/ ive tried but i always give up when i get to the first dungeon because of boredem

W

whoamelinda

I have a problem where I get really into the games, play whenever I can, and then get bored. But then go back like four months later, and the cycle repeats. Hahaha.

One game that will never get old to me is A Link to the Past. I have probably played through it over 20 times now, and I usually try to get everything during the playthrough. It has stood through the test of time and is still fun to play today as it was when it first came out. But some Zelda games I really have a hard time finding the motivation to get through because I get bored of it fast, like Wind Waker and Majora's Mask. Twilight Princess was fun to play through, but I don't see myself wanting to play through it again anytime soon.

Seamus

Pinball Wizard
To be honest, OoT has been getting a little old for me. Everytime I go into a dungeon I just think "Ugh, Ive been through this so many times", and I feel like I just dont want to do again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom