• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do Your Friends Like Zelda?

Have one friend who has heard about the series. He always refers to Link as "Zelda" when we play Smash.

Last edited:

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
I had 1 freind who liked Zelda but he’s not around any more.
I haven’t met a Zelda freind ever since but it’s nice to know I’m not the only one.

Stormageden747

Zofian General
Not really. I had one friend who kinda liked it but we drifted away. Now that's IRL. Online it's a different story. I have multiple that like Zelda and if any of you guys consider me a friend then that's more on the list.

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
I'd say I know a lot of casual fans. A few of my irl friends played the hell out of Breath of the Wild, but I can't recall if they're fans of the entire series. My girlfriend has enjoyed a lot of the games on account of me, and I remember her saying she had played WW before meeting me.

I'm sure more do, but I'm always too shy to ask. Zelda isn't a social multiplayer franchise, despite having obscure multiplayer variants; you can't just simply ask someone to join you for a round of Zelda.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom