• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Worry About Your Looks

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I generally try and keep m hair more or less combed so it won't get in my eyes.

I also try and keep my face zit-free.

As far as clothes go I pick what I like the best.

EXAMPLE:

RXbmNhf.jpg

Last edited:

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
Worry? No, but they are important to me, but I don't have any huge flaws about me and I have much head hair and little to no body hair, I dress cute imo so nothing to worry about, at my school I'm always the best looking no matter which room I go to.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Yup, I fret over my hair often. I shouldn't because it shouldn't matter to me, but I do. My hair is long and I like it, and I also have bangs so if something goes wrong with it I get figity with it all day to try and fix it. Otherwise, I could care less. :bleh:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Hmm I like to suggest to keep this topic a bit serious and refrain yourself from certain jokes. Thanks.

No I don't worry. People should take me for who I am and not for what I look. If they want a model they should visit Adobe Photoshop. What counts is the inside. Yes looks count as well because no matter what people will always look first but what seems pretty to you is ugly to someone else.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I don't leave the house without my pompadour looking slick, but when I do unleash myself upon the world I know I am looking good and therefore have no need to worry about my looks. I can't actually walk past a reflective surface without admiring myself, but it's probably better to be vain than to have issues with your own appearance.

Clank

Hmm
Actually yes I do, I use y bed as the best hair stylist around...Really though not too much, unless I will be somewhere with a female I like.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I care a little too much. I prefer my "signature" outfit: My black "Nintendo Addict" shirt, my black jeans, maroon hoodie jacket with a fuzzy cream-coloured interior. And then there's my ratty gray-and-orange shoes.

LOL

I'm deaf, For real
I am concerned about my looks most of the time. I try not to look like an idiot. Wore shorts one time during a cold day, people were staring at me like I was some idiot, Wore a flak jacket to school, people were staring at me like I was some idiot too.

octorok74

TETTAC
Nope. Why should I worry about my looks. I want someone to like me because of who I am, not what I look like. I don't think I look all that great, but others seem to think differently. But I could care less. I was made in the image of God and to me that is pretty darn amazing.

Chiraku

Demon slayer
I do worry that I'm often not very presentable, and though it's nothing serious, I have a bit of an acne problem, probably because of all my Jogging in the heat and little cleanup done afterwards. My hair gets a greasy wet look after a few days and that's usually the sign that I have to shower. I'm working on a goatee, but whenever I get to go to the clinic I have to shave it.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Well, naturally I try to look presentable each day. That said, the main thing I worry about is my hair. (inb4 girly) It's naturally curly, and I hate that. I straighten it every morning if I'm going out somewhere, like school. I refuse to leave my house until I make my hair look what I consider presentable. Other than that, I don't really worry about my looks. I do care if I look nice, but it's not something that's generally weighing on my mind (excluding the factor of my hair).

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Usually, yeah. You never know when you're going to meet your future wife right?
I could stand to be a little less vain, but it's not bad. I don't think about it often, only when I leave the apartment I make sure I am presentable and don't have a booger hanging out of my nose.

Dan

How Would You Rate Your Looks?

Hey foruma....teers? Anyway I've just got back from watching a movie at the Cinema Bi-curious to the future 2, and it got me thinking how would you rate yourself in terms of looks out of 10.

FAQ
Q. There is a rather unstable situation with this thread, we will have girls that know they are pretty, but will say they are ugly for attention?
A. Oh yeah, well just laugh at them and call ugly anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom