• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Withdraw from Purchasing Certain Items when Around Friends

So do ya

• Yes I do and I'm okay with that

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes I do but I'm not okay with that

• Nope I'm proud of that

• Nope but I'm not okay with that

• Very rarely

• I'm just a coward leave me alone

• Total voters
Not quite sure, seeing as I don't have any friends, but I imagine that I would not care what they thought about my decision. Hypothetically speaking, if they were my real friends they'd more than likely support my purchase, as friends are defined as people who tend to share similar interests. Even if their interests weren't exactly in tune with my own, they'd probably be indifferent to them, or chuckle a bit if I purchased something silly af. I probably wouldn't be too mad about it, though, seeing as they're my friends and they mean me no harm; I'd probably be just a tad irritated, lol. Meh, I probably wouldn't give a howl regardless, seeing as that's the type of guy I am...

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
At first when I decided to buy My Little Pony products and I was a bit embarrassed, but I knew that I like this franchise and there's nothing to stop me. I enjoy this sow and I will continue to buy their products. However on some there things, I like to buy it privately..

Clank

Hmm
Being that I do not have any money(and if I did it would just go to video games) or friends, I could use to care a whole lot more than I do.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I hardly ever like buying anything in front of my friends. The social life me is actually completely different than geek me. I let them be aware of two things I love: Dr.Horrible and A Song of Ice and Fire. Only things i would ever buy in front of them, if it has anything else, such as Zelda, it will have to wait or not be purchased. Heck, there are some things I dont even buy in front of my parents or tell them I like!

F

FrostyFire

I didn't want my friends or family around when I bought my zelda-edition wiiU because I felt like they would have told me I was wasting money. The gamepad was just so shiny and different *drools* :)

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Course I do. I'm not going to go, like, underwear shopping with my guy friends. I will refrain from buying that sort of stuff when they're there. :P

I tend to go shopping for certain things. I'm not the type to go window shopping, only a little bit, but I'll go into town with a clear idea of what I want. "Right, I need some pencil jeans to match this new jacket." and will hunt that down. So, I tend to rope in certain friends to come with me! Cos they'll help. Rather than drag someone around certain shops they don't care about. The people I'd bring for the example I just used aren't the same as the friends I'd ask to come if I needed, like, a new headset for my PC.

I feel no shame when I buy things I'm excited about. Only things I don't want to have to use, like tampons, make me uncomfortable. But if I act normal everybody else does too.

I have bought pregnancy tests in front of a few of my friends, and bought tampons in front of my guy friends

honestly if it doesn't get that much openly, then I don't know what is privacy or not lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom