• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Wear Socks To Bed?

Do you wear socks to bed?

• Always

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never

• Occasionally

• Most of the time

• Only if I forget to take them off

• Only in the winter

• Total voters

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I used to never wear socks to bed, but once we moved into our house, I have worn socks every night. The house is freezing, and even though I always have an electric blanket on the bed...it's still too cold to go without socks!!

yes but then...I TAKE THEM OFF :O

You should try it, feels awesome going to bed with yer socks on the taking them off under the covers...almost as good as wake up stretch :O

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Only once in recent memory. I was coming back from San Francisco in June/July (can't remember) at near midnight and I'd just bought some Giants socks. Once I got home I forgot they were on and I crashed into bed. In my defense I also slept in the rest of my clothes.

Here's what the socks look like:
tumblr_lz3zm2iTww1rp5t47o1_500.jpg

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I usually do, but there are times when I want to feel my fuzzy blanket on my feet. x3
Though, when I do that, I usually sleep without a shirt too. SO FUZZY!!!!! >w<

The only thing I won't do, is sleep naked... I hear some people do, and I can't imagine doing that... too many germs :yuck:

Dan

yes but then...I TAKE THEM OFF :O

You should try it, feels awesome going to bed with yer socks on the taking them off under the covers...almost as good as wake up stretch :O

I have to say right now, that is one of lifes many great and mysteriously good feelings, I've done the same. :D
Now if only I could come to your castle and you can take my socks off once we go to bed together. ;)

Yes. In fact, I must have socks on at all times or else I'll have a panic attack. This is especially true at bedtime...

pit0010

GAME IT LIFE IS TO SHORT
It's usually during winter...but if i get into bed with my socks on...I seem to ALWAYS kick them off...and then lose them...in my blankets...XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom