• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Wear Socks To Bed?

Do you wear socks to bed?

• Always

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never

• Occasionally

• Most of the time

• Only if I forget to take them off

• Only in the winter

• Total voters

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
I am very weird in my sleeping attire. I either wear socks or I don't, I either wear pajamas or I don't. I wear basketball shorts, baseball pants, jeans, no shirt, underwear, and a plethora of other things. However now I'm off topic. I do on occasion, it just depends if I feel like doing it or not.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
I usually wear socks alot, but I take them off when I get to bed unless its really cold inside my house cuz of the air condition or when It's winter time. So right about now, I will go to bed with my homemade knee socks with pokeballs on it!

Claire

The Geekette
Absolutely not! I will go barefoot until my feet are burnt or frostbitten. I'd prefer not to wear socks at all. When I need to warm my tootsies up, I'll put on my slippers. Socks are really the last option for me, though obviously I wear them with sneakers and boots.. never to bed. It's better to be too cold and able to warm up than at a comfortable temperature and risk getting overheated.

zellinkda

one of many
I normally do not wear socks to bed because I feel like if I wear them to bed, I will never have any good clean socks to wear when the sun is actually up. I also don't wear them because I normally wear socks three seasons of the year, and for that reason, if I wear them to bed, my feet feel way too confined.

Dan

I'm in bed right now, and I'm wearing socks. Plus if I want to do something else a sock or two can come in handy. ;)

I always do. But I have a rather odd obsession with socks, so...yeah. I have, like, 25 pairs; can't let them go to waste. :rolleyes: I <3 socks.

Joy

The Sexy One
I hate socks, apart as a fashion accessory like knee highs etc. Sleeping in socks for me is like sleeping in clothes. It just doesn't happen.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
While my undying love for socks continues on (I just really like socks), I typically don't wear them to bed. And by "typically don't" I mean I never wear them to bed.
If I wear socks while I'm asleep, then my feet get all sweaty and I just feel generally uncomfortable.

I'm in bed right now, and I'm wearing socks. Plus if I want to do something else a sock or two can come in handy. ;)

Umm....

octorok74

TETTAC
I'll sometimes wear socks to bed. Very rarely though. I mean after walking around in them all day and then going to bed, you don't really want the smell to be under your blankets. At least, that is my mother's reasoning. I honestly don't care. I just prefer to sleep without socks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom