• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you wear makeup?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Nowadays it seems almost every girl wears makeup, especially mascara. It's kind of a sad state of affairs where if a girl doesn't wear makeup, to many including myself she looks tired. Seems silly though that we've reached a point where people are just expected to paint their face every morning.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Nowadays it seems almost every girl wears makeup, especially mascara. It's kind of a sad state of affairs where if a girl doesn't wear makeup, to many including myself she looks tired. Seems silly though that we've reached a point where people are just expected to paint their face every morning.
Yeah lol. The worst part is rolling over in the morning and seeing what they look like without makeup. Naughty deceiving woman.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I don't like wearing make-up, it feels like putting on something on top of my face and I don't like the feel of it. If I know I'm to have photos taken of me, especially professional kinds, then I put on consealer and maybe mascara, and very rarely I will put on a little eye shadow. Other than that, mascara is about as made-up I get, but I rarely put on anything at all, just can't be bothered.

I put on makeup for dates and interviews and other important things. But I have the worst oily skin, so I want to rub my face in makeup and then it gets in my eyes and annoys my contacts. -_-

Also morning Naruko is lazy as poop and doesn't have the energy for makeup before work.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I don't wear make up on a day to day basis but sometimes I do like to get prettied up for my husband. The most I use it mascara and eye shadow.

I'm definitely not someone who can't leave the house without their makeup on, but I'll admit I do enjoy makeup. I don't really wear a lot compared to some people, it's usually eyeliner, mascara, and a little concealer. If it's a special occasion I might go all out with blush/lipstick/eyeshadow/thewholedeal, but normally it's just eyemakeup + plus a little cover up if I need it. I just feel more confident and put together with a little makeup on. :pikalove:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom