• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you wear glasses?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Yes. I've worn glasses since the start of high school but I technically should have been wearing them earlier as I was squinting a lot to see the board/projector during the end of middle school. I take them off when I am doing close distance looking for prolonged periods of time, and I only wear them at home when watching TV. I have thought about contacts before but the idea of poking my eyes is too scary for me.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I was prescribed glasses earlier, but I refused to wear them. The power is within the range needed to join the Navy. I hope it either gets better or remains the same until SSB interview.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i've never worn glasses but i definitely need them, can't read anything thats more than a foot away from me generally, makes it awkward to read the menus at fast food places

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom