• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you wear glasses?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I recently had my eyes tested as I have noticed that over the past few months one has seemed slightly blurry. The optometrist said that I should try out glasses for a few months and see how I feel when we next check back and so far they've seemed to help quite significantly. I've never worn glasses before now so I am still kind of getting used to it, but I think they look decent and won't be too hard to get used to wearing.

Do y'all wear glasses?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Yeah. I’ve worn them since I was 6. I have severe astigmatism and lazy eye so I’ve got my share of eye problems. I used to hate wearing glasses and I used to take them off and hide them in my backpack on the way to school so my parents wouldn’t know I took them off, lol. Now I don’t care anymore. I think the ones I’m wearing now suit my looks, which probably helps.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I have them as I am shortsighted in my left eye but I rarely use them because it doesn't tend to bother me. I use them for driving or going to the cinema where a clearer picture is appreciated.

Pen

The game is on!
I've been wearing glasses since I was 21, so only for a little over three years. My dad noticed I squinted a lot so he suggested I go have my sight checked. Turns out i have astigmatism that had appeared kinda slowly so I hadn't really noticed any change. When I later on got my glasses though it was like the world suddenly became HD! It was wonderful. :)

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Yeah. I've had them since I was around 8 years old I believe. I hated them at first and wouldn't wear them as much as I should have.

I don't mind them now though. My eyesight has gotten really bad over the years so I can't do anything at all without them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom