• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Wear a Watch?

Do you wear a watch and for what reason

• I do not wear a watch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear a watch to tell the time

• I wear a watch for looks

• I wear candy bracelets

• Total voters

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I sometimes wear a watch, but, not very often, especially not now. I just use my phone. Even if I have a watch on from habit I tend to look at my phone, so, any watch I wear is usually just to go with an outfit rather than at all being a practical thing to have on me.

I used to, but I tend to not like to wear anything on my wrist. It just feels awkward and annoying. Only reason why I wore watches when I was younger was due to me not owning a cell phone with a digital clock on it. Now that I have that, I feel no need for a wristwatch.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
I wear my betsey jhonson ones lol.. only sometimes though. it's handy if i can't readily check my phone but they also look neat-o with what ever out fit i wear lol..

Magatha

Magatha
I have a watch! I just got it a couple weeks ago for my 17th birthday!
It's one of those watches that is awesome and can also be a stopwatch.
It says it is waterproof up to 100m deep, as long as I don't press any of the buttons underwater. I don't want to risk testing that out though.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Every day. It feels odd without. Wearing a watch is potentially the most convenient thing in the world, and it looks nice, especially with a short-sleeve shirt on. :rolleyes:

Night Owl

~Momentai
Yeah, I've got a black Atomic Watch that I wear at all times.

Except for the shower. Because there's no such thing as waterproof.

I have a water resistant watch that I've worn through several showers and a pool at a few camps. resistant up to 165'
Has yet to quit working.

I wear watches when I need to tell the time and am in a place where cellphones are forbidden. e.g camps, reenactments, deadzones...
Otherwise I rarely wear watches; but when I do, It's as a timepiece.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I used to. In fact, I used to love watches! I don't know why, but I suddenly stopped using them one day. Nowadays, I use my phone to tell the time.

I answered the last option in the poll, because I do sometimes wear candy bracelets. They are much cooler. :P

The last time that I actively wore a watch was when I was in Elementary School. Now I just think that they're uncomfortable and obsolete because of my phone.

bunny

birb overlord
When I was younger I had a watch, but once I got a phone I didn't really have a use for it anymore. I carry my phone around most of the time, so I just use that as my clock when needed. I guess owning a watch still wouldn't be a bad idea in case I forget to bring my phone somewhere, or it runs out of battery, but to be honest I don't really like wearing them.

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
I used to wear a blue, waterproof watch for years, but all of a sudden it lost its waterproof-ness. It fogged up, and some colours exploded inside it or something. Looks like something died in it. It was a sad loss, but I still wear it because it feels really weird without it on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom