• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Wear a Watch?

Do you wear a watch and for what reason

• I do not wear a watch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear a watch to tell the time

• I wear a watch for looks

• I wear candy bracelets

• Total voters

Dan

So recently me and my grandfather were in the park checking out all the hot chicks together an activity all grandfather and grand-son should partake in, when suddenly I remembered my grandfather had to have his checkup for Kidney stones, using a level 55 anime shocked face I shouted "GRANPA WHAT'S THE TIME", My grandfather immediately pulled out his most prized possession his solid pink hello kitty watch and said "the time is currently 2am" I sighed in relief as we had another 12 hours before his appointment but then laughed at my grandfather and said "hahahaha you have a watch", back then I thought watches were stupid, as nowadays we have so many gadgets on us to tell the time that watches are obsolete. What happened next wasn't pretty, my grandfather pulled off his belt and said time to teach you some manners boy, as my grandfather whipped the flesh and bi-curiosity off my back he told me something I will never forget "Boy, a man is only as good as his watch he wears". These words rang true for me, and to this day now I wear a watch.

So do you wear a watch to tell the time, or do you wear is just for looks. You may not wear a watch at all. This is the part where you the important bundle of joy that you, reply and tell us all!

Dan

Yeah, I've got a black Atomic Watch that I wear at all times.

Except for the shower. Because there's no such thing as waterproof.

That's not true back when I was a wee babba, I had a waterproof watch I would wear for swimming and I often swam with that on.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I used to wear a wwatch then it broke, however nowadays I happen to...confiscate watches from people, I have an entire watch collection in my closet from confiscations. I also don't find that saying to be true; the watch I had cost over $200 I believe and yet it broke as if it were a cheap $4 watch you get from WalMart or something.

octorok74

TETTAC
I used wear a watch all the time but it broke. It sucks cause it was a really nice watch too. If I got it fixed i would wear it again. I used to have a pocket watch also, but the face of it is too scratched up to read the time.

Also, I don't have a grandfather anymore to check out hot chicks with. Not like we would do that anyways. But it's nice to hear that you and your grandfather Dan do a lot of bonding. It is always great to hear that. We can learn so much from the older generation.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
No, I don't wear a watch. Though it's often convenient to have, I've never found myself in a situation where I've truly needed a watch. I may consider purchasing one in the future, but for now I'll just stick to digital/analog clocks.

Dan

I used to wear a wwatch then it broke, however nowadays I happen to...confiscate watches from people, I have an entire watch collection in my closet from confiscations. I also don't find that saying to be true; the watch I had cost over $200 I believe and yet it broke as if it were a cheap $4 watch you get from WalMart or something.

I just got back from the store Van, and I've went to show my grandfather your post and he said this

Dan's Granpa said:
Boy it doesn't matter how much the watch costs, my watch costed a mere 2 shillings and a packet of haribo, but it is what makes me, not the price but how you wear the watch an how you connect with your watch. Good luck with the watch collection.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
Nah, I don't wear watches. I think they look cool & wouldn't mind having one. If anything, I'd wear it for show, since there are soo many other device we could use to tell time. I just hope I don't forget to tell time by an old fashioned clock with hands

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Nope, I don't wear a watch. When I was little, I had this watch with a picture of a locomotive and it made train sounds, but I only wore it because I was obsessed with trains as a kid, not to tell the time. These days I don't wear a watch because I don't own one, and I also have a cell phone that can serve that same purpose. Investing in a watch right now seems a little pointless to me. I have no need for one right now.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Yes. Well, I guess :P

I never used to wear a watch before. I never really cared to know the time. But when Semester 1 was ending during Grade 9, and exams were coming, I wanted to get a watch so I can keep track of the time quickly and easily without having to turn around and look for the clock on the wall and then read it. We got the watch for the exams, and I liked the way it looked, and wore it for all the time during Semester 2 afterwards. Everyday. I also wore the watch for all of grade 10. Just during Summer Vacations I don't wear a watch. It's much more convenient to know the time at school, as I never use my phone.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I wear one when I go out, and I have to admit, I wear it for fashion purposes. It may seem odd, but I don't know. It can be convenient I guess, much easier than taking my phone out of my pocket, but like I said, I wear it for fashion purposes.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I do wear one, mostly when I go out, sometimes in school too. Mainly for fashion but then again it is quite convenient to look at my watch instead of having to pull the phone out of my pocket.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I just got back from the store Van, and I've went to show my grandfather your post and he said this

Those words were so sweet and I felt their gravity, however I am still confused. How does a watch make a person? I had a $200 watch which should get all the girls - girls in my school loved a guy who was rich or appeared so - yet I got none. I saw that the "bad guys" (who were really ******bags but that's another story) got all the girls, and their watches were **** compared to mine. However, I did make a lot of friends due to my watch, so i guess that's where it counts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom