• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Want to See a Boss Remade?

Kitkat

Gimme a Break
I'd like to see the giant helmasaur from ALttP (helmesaur king?) in a new game. Make him huge and cool looking, and so we have to kill him with the ball and chain.

I would like to see bingo bongo one more time in a different way of coarse that fight was so epic and creepy i would love to see that again :shield::):mastersword:

Queen Gohma or Twinmold. They were so badass and would look awesome in the Twilight Princess style. I know gohma was kinda remade in TP but the Oot version was crazzy

My favorite boss from any game are the witches from OOT. I used to save outside their door so I could fight them multiple times on one save file. I'd love to have them remade, with a harder fight.

Despite my aggressive PTSD caused by this boss, I think it would be really cool to see Thunderbird from Adventure of Link make an appearance on a new Zelda game. I only think this would work, however, if Thunderbird were to be made as difficult (if not more so) as we was originally. Perhaps he could be an optional Superboss of some sort? I dunno, but it'd be keen, b'gosh golly goo.

alkane

pokemon master of hyrule
i think they should give goht from mm another shot, but this time they sould have its fight in a larger space. wouldnt that be fun to fight him on the goron racetrack?

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
I'll go with Barinade from OoT. my second favourite boss of the game (first is Twinrova but they've been mentioned already) and a lot of other bosses have been in numerous Zelda games, like Gohma. Barinade is a fun fight because you have to be constantly moving. would love to see a remake

I would really like to see a return of Bongo Bongo or some other darker boss from Ocarina of Time and back, I really like the Water Temple boss from Twilight Princess too but not sure about using him in another game. Bongo Bongo would be cool though.

I think I'll list bosses from each of the 2D/Past titles games I've played. The others are too recent and stuff, so yeah...

1. A Link to the Past: I'd have to say Agahnim. I'd like to see him in TP graphics with a new moveset adapted to 3D.
  2. Ocarina of Time: I'd like to see Bongo Bongo remade in the graphics of TP, SS, WW, or the E3 tech demo. That'd be beast. A re-orchestration of his boss theme would be neat, too.
  3. Majora's Mask: I'd definitely like to see Goht in updated graphics and more projectile attacks and such added to his arsenal while pursuing him around the track.
  4. The Wind Waker: All the bosses in WW were great, and it is a rather recent game in the series, but I guess it'd be cool to see any of the bosses remade with different graphics.
  5. Link's Awakening: Facade would look beast in TP or SS's graphics, and probably a helluva lot scarier.
  6. Four Swords/Adventure: I want to see Vaati rendered in 3D with a moveset adjusted to a 3D environment.

Din'sFlame

Sizzlin'
I'd wanna see Volvagia and Dark Link again. Like I would like to see another Shadow Temple, but this time Dark Link would be the boss, and it would be like an epic fight to the death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom