• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Want to See a Boss Remade?

Do you want to see a boss from a previous Zelda remade? If so, tell me what you would change about the boss you picked.

Personally I would love to see Volvagia from the Fire Temple in OoT get remade. That was an epic battle. I've always thought it would be cool if you had to use your bow to shoot him down when he making rocks fall.

HookShotFTW

Weapon of a Lifetime
*Cough*Ganondorf*Cough* But on topic I think Gohma from OOT would be pretty cool if it took place after Oot and an adult link fought it. Maybe the dungeon item being the bow and switching the slingshot usage to the bow. Also make it harder

Aquamentus, the first boss of the first Zelda game deserves another shot. He'd be about as big as Moldarach, he'd be more feral in appearance and can fly for a few seconds.

Twinrova, that was one of my favourite bosses. They should remade them and make it a bit more difficult and not the entire time the same trick (loading ice/fire and rebounce). You could be able to use your other items as well. But still it already was a satisfying boss

Aquamentus, the first boss of the first Zelda game deserves another shot. He'd be about as big as Moldarach, he'd be more feral in appearance and can fly for a few seconds.
I hope I'm not spoiling anything, but Aquamentus appears in OoS as a boss, and he has a couple of new tricks (namely ramming you with his horn, causing rocks to fall from the ceiling.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
Twinrova, that was one of my favourite bosses.
This.
Twinrova, although up there, isn't my favourite boss, yet I think she/they would be the most ideal one to re-make, in my opinion. I suppose you could say she was re-made in the 3D version of OoT as well as OoX, but with something completely different on the Wii U or something, I think would be fantastic. Of course, some things may be changed around (such as the different ways to beat the different Gohmas), but still keeping the overall idea of hitting fire with ice and vice versa.

I hope I'm not spoiling anything, but Aquamentus appears in OoS as a boss, and he has a couple of new tricks (namely ramming you with his horn, causing rocks to fall from the ceiling.
I am aware he was in Oracle of Seasons, but I still want to see him rendered in the third dimension.

everettkagan

Major SS and Oot fan!
Gohma: EASY!!!

I would like Gohma from Oot to be remade, 1. because she was the first zelda boss i ever faced, 2. she was so easy!!! I would like to see her in a harder temple with at least twice as much health and so many more quick and deadly attacks and finally: would u please make that weak spot a LITTLE smaller? Its basically looking at u and saying, "hit me, please!!!" and even a beginner would see giving that eyeball a stab their first priority. I just want the first boss that i faced to get a great spin.

I LOVE this idea! Aquamentus is "THE BOSS" Horsehead would also be a really good 3D remake .

Horsehead, Rebonack, or Gleeok. I think any of those would be awesome remade or brought into the new era of gaming. There are so many options and opportunities for an epic boss fight with them.

I want to see Gleeok from Phantom Hourglass's Ice Temple remade in 3D.

There needs to be a version of Gleeok that incorporates designs of all his appearances. The elemental attacks, having more than two heads that float around after you slice them off, and a decapitated body that serves as the second phase of the battle.

Agahnim needs to make another appearance as a boss, preferably . I don't get why they chose to make him a mini-boss in Oracle of Seasons; it really does no justice to his role in A Link to the Past.

Actually, just about every boss that appeared in the 2D games should be remade in the 3D environment, if they haven't been already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom