• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Want New Jumping Animations in SS?

SS has been in a long development period, and create a different jump animation is not something that would take the that much to do. Is the same effect, only that Link does it in different way. So there is not really thta much of an effort involved in making him jump cool.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Not really on topic, but TP DID use Wind Waker's engine. Albeit a bit modified, of course.
-----
New animations aren't necessary, so I won't welcome them freely. I'd like to see new jump-ATTACK animations, because of the 1:1 swordplay and all. It'd be a shame to see that the only thing that SS brings in the action department is the new swordplay. If there aren't hidden skills, I'm not likely to play SS too much, except for the story.

WeeGee

TheHeroOfTime
Not really on topic, but TP DID use Wind Waker's engine. Albeit a bit modified, of course.
-----
New animations aren't necessary, so I won't welcome them freely. I'd like to see new jump-ATTACK animations, because of the 1:1 swordplay and all. It'd be a shame to see that the only thing that SS brings in the action department is the new swordplay. If there aren't hidden skills, I'm not likely to play SS too much, except for the story.

I can't understand your logic... You don't care about animations but at the same time you care about animations? We already know Link will have new jump attacks, it was in the Demo. If you searched youtube as much as I did to find demo vids, you probably should've seen it. I also don't understand why you wouldn't play a game because it won't have hidden skills, something that just has no relevance to the game at all. Not to mention that Hidden Skills were completely useless. That's like saying you won't play any other Zelda game besides MM because there are no mask side-quests. I hate to burst you bubble, but Zelda never actually follows a great story. It isn't a story game. It's a action puzzle game. The story is only there to keep up with todays rival games. Nintendo also keeps their storyline simple. Save Hyrule and the princess. Sorry to spoil SS for you.lol. I don't think I have to say more but, only playing Zelda, a game-play game, for a story.lmao.
Sorry to come off as a jerk, it's just too true and the truth hurts.

I also think some of the new jump attacks in SS will be obtained like in WW. And I highly doubt there will be hidden skills. It won't fit with the whole catch of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom