• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Want More Link's Crossbow Training?

Link Master

The Hero's Master
Link's crossbow training I thought was a fun little game as well I also liked the free movement idea . I think the game should have a sequel but it would be more of a PH version because that is the next game.

Neo

The One
I'm not sure they could actually make a sequel to LCT.
But I suppose that the system wasn't too bad...

In reality, I wouldn't mind seeing another one. The original was pretty neat. The system works, the difficulty was just right, and the game held my attention.
The things I feel it lacked, however, were:
Variety, length (too few levels), and individuality.

The game was just a generic "shoot the targets" with a little bit of other things mixed in. If they had changed it up a bit, I would've enjoyed it MUCH more.

To be honest, I don't think they're making another one, though. The only reason this game exists is to help boost the sales of the Wii Zapper.

Z

ZFAN2009

I liked it cause it was a spin-off of the zelda series and it was fun to play, just for fun.

Waker of winds

Finally playing PH!
I just got the opportunity to play it last week, and I really liked it.

Well, this game was more than enough for me. It indeed was like a very fun big mini-game, the levels had a good difficulty and all that, but I don't think that making another game is a good idea. It's just.. too much.

Anyway, LCT was a Bonus disc in the Wii Zapper, even so the game impressed me. It's very fun, and it has many levels. Everytime I compete with my bro I always seem to win by a lot:).

Sparky

Crawfish Prime
I'd be willing to buy and play another one, but i'm not really sure another one is needed.
There's little else to expand on after whats in the first game.

I kind of feel sorry for it though.....it was made as a gimmick for a pretty much useless add on.
Had it been released as Wiiware it would of got a whole lot more love than it did.

No, if so then they should also do this.

Zelda Party 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10
Zelda Kart etc etc etc
Zelda Tennis, Zelda Strikers...do I need to go on? lol

Sparky

Crawfish Prime
I feel there's a difference between making one or two side games still based inside the games world to selling your soul and making all kinds of spin off, party and sports games.

Besides, whilst Zelda Party could kind of work, there is no way they could make Zelda Kart or Zelda sports games without them being horribly bad, if not unplayable.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
i like the idea of a multiplayer version of it but maybe you can get other weapons too like boomerang, regular bow, sword, etc. it would be fun and it could be like an expansion disk to TP or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom