• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Want Ganondorf/Demise to Return?

I was wondering if the Zelda fanbase wanted Ganondorf or Demise to return often in Zelda games. Or if you guys wanted a brand new enemy. Comment away!

I don't see Demise returning anytime soon. Ganondorf will always been around. He is the main antagonist of the series. I have no problem with him returning as the vilian. I just want him to be more fleshed out when that happens.

I don't think Demise will be back for a while... I would like to see Ganondorf again, it been a few games since the last time we saw him, and he is always going to be there, just as much as Zelda... And Ganondorf is the reincarnation of Desime.

I don't have a problem with Ganondorf he is the Vader of Zelda. I don't ever want to see Demise again though, and if I ever get the urge and I'm nowhere near my Wii, i can just load up my 3DS and beat the hell out of Akuma for my demise fix.

I definitely want Ganondorf to return! (of course!) I want them to tell more of his backstory though. Even though we've been given a few facts and he's been in so many Zelda games..I don't feel like I know that much about Ganondorf.

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
Demise, no because Ganon is Demise reincarnated.
Ganon, yes because well..it's Ganon.
New enemy, yes because Ganon every time would be redundant.

New enemy and Ganondorf. :p either or im fine with. Like I liked Ghirahim in SS. but Ganondorf is so classic, hes a must. :p

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
I'm going to have to go with a no on Demise's part, but a definite yes on Ganondorf's part. I also want a more flushed out connection on why Ganondorf transforms into Ganon. I would like to see the Trident of Power to return. It would be nice if a new villian arived on scene though, like Vaati and Agahnim, but better. I just don't want anymore Lady Gagas (Ghirahim) or anymore guys competing for the Atlas Strong Man Competition (Demise).

No for Demise, yes for Ganondorf, yes for new enemies. Even though Demise was great, he felt like a one-off to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom