• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Want Dark Link to Appear in SS?

You know... as much as I like Dark Link... I think it would just be too much for this particular game... I know there's supposed to be a lot in it, but if they did add him in there... I don't know, it'd just feel really gimmicky to me.

SpiritGerudo

Flamey-o, Hotman!
I'd like to fight Dark Link with the whole motion-controlled thing, as long as he doesn't turn into a character, and just stays an enemy, that'd be really cool (as long as you can't just spaz in a corner to beat him)

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
a fight with dark link would be too much for me.. i'm not even sure i could handle a cutscene with him in it. when i saw that in TP i wanted to fight him so badly.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
So long as Dark Link didn't mimic every one of your movements, and we didn't have to outsmart him overmuch, I wouldn't mind him being in Skyward Sword. But I have him in mind as more fitting for another game, as the main villain, since SS's archenemy is already revealed.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I would love for him to appear as a major boss a la AoL, however I doubt that will happen seeing as how we've seen (or some of us, depending on who is into spoilers) two enemies who are particularly good blade-wielders.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Heck yeah! But I think we sorta have Ghirahim to play the 1-1 man-to-man fights. Still, Dark Link would be BOSS. Especially in Skyward Sword. BOSS I tell you, BOSS!!!

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
It would be awesome to see Dark Link in Skyward Sword.
1286670229_2432_full.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom