• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Want Another Game with Epona?

I really want another game with Epona; actually it doesn't necessarily have to be Epona, I just want another Zelda game with a horse as the main mode of transportation.

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
I loved riding Epona. It gave you a sense of adventure and freedom (not to mention it made travel a hell of a lot faster.) I thought she was kind of unnecessary in twilight princess as you could teleport almost anywhere you needed to go and then just run their with the wolf.

A

Anon

Yes! I love Epona! To me, the games without Epona in them seem strange. Like it's missing something. Sometimes I would turn on the game for the sole reason of hearing the clip-clop from riding Epona lol!

Epona or no Epona, that is the question..... I personally like Epona, however I could see another game or two without her... but I would like to see her again, she should not disappear. She is a fun means of transport however that does not mean she would work for many games. But yes, I would like to see her again!
IDK... :P I am a book of indecisive.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
For sure. My guess is she'll be on Zelda Wii U. While it's nice to see some different travel methods, it's not the same without her.

Ya, the other day I was looking at the artwork for OOT 3D and realized that having a horse is way better than boat/train/bird/kangaroo/lizard thingy/fat flying monster. There is just something about riding a horse that I think people can relate to and it seems more of a real adventure than the other stuff. Although I always though sailing in a boat in wind waker was pretty cool too

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Yes, I would like to see Epona again. She is my favorite mode of transportation in Zelda games. She has become a staple of the Zelda series; why shouldn't she make a come back? She is also convient for getting around Hyrule/Termina field quickly. Nintendo also has an excuse to make larger maps to explore if she is in the game.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Hmm, I liked the loftwing thing. Doing something new really attracts people I think. They should bring back Eapona though, it's nostalgic. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom